Have you ever stolen anything while drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A flashing Orange safety thing beside a hole in the road in that London. When our party were challenged trying to gain entry into the Romanian Embassy - mistaking it for the apartment we'd rented - it was still flashing under my coach, apparently casting a strange intermittent glow on my chin. The cops who attended after being called by Romanian embassy janitorial personnel, (who we'd insulted and accused of breaking into our flat) ignored it in favour of just getting us into the apartment and out of harms way.

Damn thing was still flashing in a kitchen cupboard when we left the place two weeks later.

I stole a kebab once too.

Edit: it wasn't the Romanian embassy but I can't remember now which one it was. It was in Great Portland Street

Last edited by a moderator:
Lambton lion park one afternoon after an all nighter and morning went in mates-van three in the front three in the back, back doors slightly open and lads in back managed to entice a f***ing git baboon in so stopped van and quickly ran round and shut the doors no one about saw us.Hell on as we drove further around park then stopped and then reopened the doors the four of them had been fighting each other the baboon had taken a couple of cracks but the lads were well bloodied, The baboon fucked off how no one saw us I'll never know.
Ya bastards, that's a night I'll never forget

Stole a green wheelie bin once for a mate who couldn't walk he was that smashed. We popped him in the wheelie bin and wheeled him home. He loved it. We had a right carry on.

If that was your wheelie bin... Sorry. We needed it more than you. ;)

Last edited:
The worst thing is having thick drunks stealing your time by repeating the same inane stories to you believing they are interesting or god forbid funny.
Imagine having no mates to go out and have a laugh with. :lol:

Sounds a bit rapey.

I stole some pints down Rotherham 3rd division season to get drunk, does that count?
I had a lad come over to me at Blackburn during half time, he asked me to watch his 4 pints while he went to find his mates. The second half was just about to kick off and I wanted to go back to my seat. Me and my mate necked the pints, we never seen the lad again.

Last edited:
I had a lad come over to me at Blackburn during half time, he asked me to watch his 4 pints while he went to find his mates. The second half was just about to kick off and I wanted to go back to my seat. Me and my mate necked the pints, we never seen the lad again.
That was ME!!!! Bastard wait til I catch ya!! :mad:

Wasn't really...

A mini-bus .

Went to Sheilds years ago and it was time to come home ,mini-bus driver who we hired was on the drink with us and couldn't be found anywhere.End up breaking into van ,hot wiring it and driving it back to Sunderland.

A duck from Knitsley Mill after a lock in, shat all over my mate so ended up taking it back after we realised it was a bit of a dick move on our part.

Several road signs from the consett/Durham area over the years. A full set of traffic lights, like the ones used for road works... got bollocked off me Mam for that when she found then in the front garden... had to put them back and saw all the council lads at the scene of the crime, thought I'd get a right bollocking but they just laughed.

Swapped a few for sale signs about, moved the entire nativity scene from Lanchester village green to the kings head pub one year.

About 40 bottles of milk

Had itchy fingers after a few sherbets when I was 16/18.

When I was in student halls our dishwasher broke; there was a flat party in another flat, so we stole all their cutlery bowls plates etc cos we couldn't be arsed washing everything by hand

Yep, some sun thing that was on a pub wall in Faversham. Was mortified the day after and drove back there to hand it back with an apology.

This is atrocious and has haunted me for years.........
We went on a stag weekend to Bristol in 1983, got back to the hotel late and starving.
It was the middle of the night so we decided to have a look around the building looking for a snack. Wandered into the function room that was set up for a wedding the next day.
We took the top tier of the wedding cake, including the little plastic man and woman back to our rooms and ate it.
Sorry

This is atrocious and has haunted me for years.........
We went on a stag weekend to Bristol in 1983, got back to the hotel late and starving.
It was the middle of the night so we decided to have a look around the building looking for a snack. Wandered into the function room that was set up for a wedding the next day.
We took the top tier of the wedding cake, including the little plastic man and woman back to our rooms and ate it.
Sorry
:eek:

We have a winner!!!

Reactions: Sid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back