Have you ever stolen anything while drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The big plastic ice cream cone from outside Seldons when I was about 16, made it about ten feet down the road, fell owa and got collared of who I'm presuming was the owner. Happy days.

A flashing Orange safety thing beside a hole in the road in that London. When our party were challenged trying to gain entry into the Romanian Embassy - mistaking it for the apartment we'd rented - it was still flashing under my coach, apparently casting a strange intermittent glow on my chin. The cops who attended after being called by Romanian embassy janitorial personnel, (who we'd insulted and accused of breaking into our flat) ignored it in favour of just getting us into the apartment and out of harms way.

Edit: it wasn't the Romanian embassy but I can't remember now which one it was. It was in Great Portland Street
Chinese? Please say it was the Chinese Embassy.

Next installment

I don't even come on here you speccy little runt. I asked you not to post that lad's name. You think it's funny. So fuck. You were that upset by it you went straight on the smb to cry. Hahahahahahaha.

Logon or register to see this image

Can't get tinypic to work. Here's some text.

Meh.

The lad I know who hacks fuck out of people on the internet has never been wrong.

Add the "Norm" info in and that's 110% you.

Now be a good lad and behave like a decent human being on here and I won't take this further.

I don't even come on here you speccy little runt. I asked you not to post that lad's name. You think it's funny. So fuck. You were that upset by it you went straight on the smb to cry. Hahahahahahaha.

Last edited:
Sky decoder box from Ku club :oops:
Bottle of Heinz ketchup from a Tesco in Edinburgh :oops::oops:
Pissed both times.

Next installment

Logon or register to see this image

Can't get tinypic to work. Here's some text.

Meh.

The lad I know who hacks fuck out of people on the internet has never been wrong.

Add the "Norm" info in and that's 110% you.

Now be a good lad and behave like a decent human being on here and I won't take this further.

Wtf, there's some lunatics about :lol::neutral:

Last edited:
Sky decoder box from Ku club :oops:
Bottle of Heinz ketchup from a Tesco in Edinburgh :oops::oops:
Pissed both times.

Wtf, there's some lunatics about :lol::neutral:
That's not even that half if it.

I'm on his watch list. Knows where I work. I'll be on the look out for a five foot bow legged moron when I get off the metro in dallas.

It worries me people like this walk amongst us.

That's not even that half if it.

I'm on his watch list. Knows where I work. I'll be on the look out for a five foot bow legged moron when I get off the metro in dallas.

It worries me people like this walk amongst us.
Careful mind, he claims to have biceps the size of a normal man's thigh.

Yes I helped my friend carry a box of brand new Delph that we found on a table outside the toilets of a bar in town. My excuse is she had just moved into a new house :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back