Have you ever stolen anything while drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botchie

Striker
I was once going back to a house party at my mates house. I took the signing in book out of the Legion and made everyone sign in his house.

My mate took the roller from outside the cricket club and rolled it home.

A police cone.
A rug from an Indian restaurant.
Salt and pepper from the same Indian restaurant.
Some pint glasses.
A Greggs sandwich.

I nicked a 7ft plant from the foyer of a hotel in Torremolinos and left it in the apartment whn I was 16. Woke up to the cleaners coming into clean the apartment and took it back via the balcony. Young and daft.

Many years ago, after a night out on a Saturday night, when I'd spent all my money and couldn't afford a taxi, I'd walk home, it would be around 4/5am, I'd walk past the newsagents were all the Sunday papers would be outside, so I'd take a copy of the Sunday Sun and News of the World

We also nicked a cistern lid in Ibza. My mate had fell on the bog in our room and smashed ours and we thought we would get billed. Needless to say it didn't fit.
Unrelated story but when we went to Ibiza the shower cubicle fell to bits 3 days in. I went and got the hotel manager to say can you sort this. Mate came in while he was there and said make him pay for it mate he’s been using it as a sex swing:lol: and I was duly billed for a new shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back