Have you ever stolen anything while drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crate of Stella
A gateaux
A hovercraft on holiday
A dog on the same holiday
Garden furniture
A bar stool
Numerous antimacassars

Oh and a bull from a field - well that was me mate really

A shoe from outside a shoe shop on display, I'd lost one of mine after a few of us decided the quickest way to get back to a camp site when pissed was by wading through a river.

Was a little worse for wear the night before the Millwall semi final at old Trafford and along with other posters who shall remain nameless we relocated a few huge pot plants bout 6 or 7 feet tall from one floor to another, as we decided they would be happier in their new locations.

An 8-pound (weight, not monetary value) can of baked beans.

Beans were part of my haul.

I was on a pub crawl that went past a former residence of mine as a student. I was challenged to gain access to the flat and nick something. I came back with a tin of beans and a basket of cleaning products.

I didn't break and enter I hasten to add. They let me in.

My cousin has a habit of getting pissed on holiday and swimming out to where Jetskis and little boats are moored and taking them for a little spin. Hilarious when he was thrown off one and lost his apartment key in the Med at 3 oclock in the morning.

Hovercraft was just parked up on the shore as we're walking back the hotel so stole it to get home a bit quicker

The dog just kept sniffing around us so we picked it up took it back to the hotel and pushed into me mates (who was asleep) room to scare the lad to fuck. It worked :)

Classic... btw is it easy to drive a hovercraft? I have no idea

along with others on here we once stole a load of them flashing warning boxes along the side of the road.

mate lived and worked in apub in covent garden so we dossed there.. had fu with them and then stuck them in the loft as couldn't work out how to turn them off

3 months later they were moving out. went to loft to get suitcases and they were still blinking away.

a pushbike from outside the covent garden general store and old manky ladies one. it had been secured against a parking metre. all you had to di was lift it up over the metre.

rode it straight into Evergreens bar with me sitting on the luggage carrier at the back. it was in that pub for a month before a pissed up member of the show of Cats decided to ride it home one night

A Christmas tree with decorations from outside covent garden General store too.

the pub actually used it in the pub. saved them having to get one

A hedgehog, well tried to.

Walking home with a mate, saw a hedgehog in the grounds of Heppies, jumped over the fence, tried to pick it up, got jabbed with the spines, shouted something like 'ow ya bastard', got chased off the security guard, continued drunken walk home.

Not the best thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back