Have you ever stolen anything while drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unrelated story but when we went to Ibiza the shower cubicle fell to bits 3 days in. I went and got the hotel manager to say can you sort this. Mate came in while he was there and said make him pay for it mate he’s been using it as a sex swing:lol: and I was duly billed for a new shower.
Doesn't sound like you tried to deny it.

I was pished a couple of years ago in a posh wine bar in Alderley Edge. We had decided to call it a night when an ice bucket with a magnum if champagne arrived at the sort of table we were sharing.
SWMBO had walked out and I picked the bucket and bottle up and took it outside.
There was a RR parked outside with a chauffeur in full uniform. When I came out with the goods, SWMBO was a,ready chatting to the chauffeur.
Long story short, we got a lift back to the cottage we had leased in the RR Phantom, cost £400k owned by a local who had sold on his betting shops. The chauffeur was a gent, cap on.
We slurped the champers and I still have the ice bucket to remind us of a great weekend.:lol:

I was living in a flat in Newcastle while at Uni in the early 70's. They were building the central motorway at the time.

On the way back from a party about 3am we removed about 20 of the orange flashing lights from the top of the traffic cones.

Come the following weekend it was our turn to host the party and the lights were used to make a sort of disco light show.

Many years ago, when I was 18, I was on my way home from the pub. I had to cross the railway line at the station, and noticed that one of the large station signs had fallen down, and decided I would have it in the back garden (I was living at my sister's house at the time, so God knows what she and my brother-in-law would have made of it).

Anyway, this was a metal sign, roughly 8 feet long, and I couldn't even lift it, so had to drag it. I was still on the pub side of the line, and couldn't get this sign up the footbridge steps, so dragged it down the road, over the road bridge and up my road, which added around half a mile onto my walk, with this loud clanking noise of metal scraping along the road behind me the whole way.

I was about 200 yards from home when, of course, a police car pulled up and the coppers asked what the hell I thought I was doing. Presumably somebody had phoned up to complain about the noise in the early hours of the morning.

The coppers then made me drag it all the way back again, while they followed in the car to make sure I put it back :lol:

Tbh, once I sobered up, I thought that was excellent policing, as it taught me far more of a lesson than a caution or small fine would have done.

Not sure if stolen exactly, but came back one night off me tits and there was a full double mattress outside by the bins still in the wrapping.

At the time I was sleeping on a shitty airbed so it was great, used it for about a year.

One of the big white porcelain Heineken ashtrays from The Blue Bell in 1993. Dropped it on the way home so had to nick another one a few days later. :oops:

Pinched loads of road signs, for sale signs, the salt and pepper shakers from Mr Cod, I even managed to pinch the fish slice and the chip shovel from there.

Biggest ever theft was the 4 feet double high sign from La Caponella (used to be where the P & Q pub is now) and carried it double crewed to my mates gaff where we put it in his bedroom. Almost caught by the cops.

All pinched when pissed. The other stuff me and the lads pinched cannot be put on a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back