Have you ever stolen anything while drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hedgehog, well tried to.

Walking home with a mate, saw a hedgehog in the grounds of Heppies, jumped over the fence, tried to pick it up, got jabbed with the spines, shouted something like 'ow ya bastard', got chased off the security guard, continued drunken walk home.

Not the best thief.

Hedgenonce

Class thread this. I used to have in my room (when I lived at my mam and dads):
Curtain tie backs from the Quilted Camel in Newcastle
A stool from the Jolly Bowman in Battle Hill
A stool from Battle Hill club.
Loads of pint glasses, beer mats, bar towels from various pubs in Whitley Bay, Tynemouth, Wallsend, Howdon and Newcastle.
A lamp from Inventions in Newcastle.
The black from the snooker table at Battle Hill Club
A "caution slippery floor" yellow folded sign from the Chinese in Hadrian Park
My mother used to go ballistic in the mornings when she'd find all this crap id come back with after a night on the lash.

Class thread this. I used to have in my room (when I lived at my mam and dads):
Curtain tie backs from the Quilted Camel in Newcastle
A stool from the Jolly Bowman in Battle Hill
A stool from Battle Hill club.
Loads of pint glasses, beer mats, bar towels from various pubs in Whitley Bay, Tynemouth, Wallsend, Howdon and Newcastle.
A lamp from Inventions in Newcastle.
The black from the snooker table at Battle Hill Club
A "caution slippery floor" yellow folded sign from the Chinese in Hadrian Park
My mother used to go ballistic in the mornings when she'd find all this crap id come back with after a night on the lash.

:lol::lol::lol:

Can you please sign this statement here, here and here sir.

My best mate went to uni in Boro in 2007-2010. I was about 18-19 and we were coming back from a house party. Their house had some signs and shit obviously nicked when pissed.

Anyways I see this for sale sign that has fallen off a house and is lying on the street. I’m drunk, we’re all drunk, so I pick it up and run off with it thinking I’m clever.

Two blokes step out of a car that was parked by the side of the road, shout at us to stop, and tell us they’re plain clothes police :lol:

They end up telling me off and my friend’s housemate was trying to argue with them.

To this day I have no idea if they were real police officers or two lads on a wind up

I was once going back to a house party at my mates house. I took the signing in book out of the Legion and made everyone sign in his house.

My mate took the roller from outside the cricket club and rolled it home.

After a republica gig and a lot of pints i woke up with a men at work sight at the bottom of the bed and no f***ing idea where I nicked it from.

A massive 20x6 VOTE LABOUR banner years ago, a traffic cone and some sort of construction barrier, oh and a wheelbarrow. All in the same night, was visiting a mate up in sunderland uni. Woke up in that wheel barrow actually

a fire extinguisher on the ferry back from amsterdam at 3am. got nabbed of security and mates passport confiscated.

bar stools, glasses, ornaments etc..

took a brand new industrial size George foreman grill thing from a pub in durham years ago, it was still in the box and just lying there for ages. felt shit about that

took the little remote control button from a bar in the lakes that you used to ring for attention when the barman was in the other room. went along the next day and stood outside pressing the button when the bar was empty. was funny at the time

got the bairns to fill up our rucksacks one piece of coal and a log at a time from pub in yorkshire when we were camping and ran out of fire material the night before. the little un was covered in coal dust after 20 minutes but they never twigged on

being pissed and outside of your home town does funny things to you

Nicked a dartboard from the Albion in Ryhope, played darts walking home. one lad got a dart in his hand while holding the board. Also pinched a tree in a big pot from me sisters neighbour's garden and put it in her house.

Many years ago me and three mates were walking by this lads house and saw his Dad had just put a new fence and gate up.
He hadn't cemented it in...
Next morning the fella was going his nut as his fence was there, but next door had a new gate :lol:

Took us ages to get the posts in and no idea how the hell we were never caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back