Have you ever stolen anything while drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrelated story but when we went to Ibiza the shower cubicle fell to bits 3 days in. I went and got the hotel manager to say can you sort this. Mate came in while he was there and said make him pay for it mate he’s been using it as a sex swing:lol: and I was duly billed for a new shower.

I didn't think that Ibiza would be a place that you would go to, Phil.

This is atrocious and has haunted me for years.........
We went on a stag weekend to Bristol in 1983, got back to the hotel late and starving.
It was the middle of the night so we decided to have a look around the building looking for a snack. Wandered into the function room that was set up for a wedding the next day.
We took the top tier of the wedding cake, including the little plastic man and woman back to our rooms and ate it.
Sorry
:lol::lol:

Aye, when I had no money left on a night out I'd go in Arizona and nick drinks people had left. I once saw a full Kopaberg barely touched and I used to hide it down my pants to get past the bouncers and drink it on my way home. Unfortunately, on one occasion it went wrong and it must have tipped upside down and it genuinely looked like I pissed myself. Tried to get out asap but the Bouncer caught me and told me to get it out and to fuck off....He called me a tramp :lol:

My boxers stunk of cider. Most embarrassing moment of my life.

We went on a stag weekend to Bristol in 1983, got back to the hotel late and starving.
It was the middle of the night so we decided to have a look around the building looking for a snack. Wandered into the function room that was set up for a wedding the next day.
We took the top tier of the wedding cake, including the little plastic man and woman back to our rooms and ate it.
Sorry
:lol:

Chair from KFC in Shepherds Bush. Sat on it all the way back to Putney in back of a black cab. Last time ever went to KFC thinking about it.

Aye, when I had no money left on a night out I'd go in Arizona and nick drinks people had left. I once saw a full Kopaberg barely touched and I used to hide it down my pants to get past the bouncers and drink it on my way home. Unfortunately, on one occasion it went wrong and it must have tipped upside down and it genuinely looked like I pissed myself. Tried to get out asap but the Bouncer caught me and told me to get it out and to fuck off....He called me a tramp :lol:

My boxers stunk of cider. Most embarrassing moment of my life.
You utter f***ing scratter.

Sorry

:eek::lol:

Not me but 3 of my mates..one of whom has just started posting on here..on a stag do in Aviemore..decided they wanted the flag off a big flagpole outside some posh hotel..flagpole comes out and falls across the road..next car along the road...rozzers..night in the cells.

Went to showcase cinema down Stockton when phantom menace came out. Me and my mates were having a spliff in the car about midnight, saw a lad come running out of pizza Hut with a 7 foot jarjar binks, not a cardboard cut out but a proper cast, just holding him round the waist and running as fast as he could :lol:

We'd been in pizza Hut earlier and it was massive, cant believe anyone would try and knick it :lol:
Out on the lash one night and me mate chucked a bread crate thru a scI fiy shop window cos it had a small headed han solo in the display. Grabbed it and ran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back