The lad who was out of it

Why would the bill want to clean up the shit!!!???
I’d imagine they probably didn’t want to. He did somehow get into the ground mind and he wasn’t in a state to do that before the game either.
Only reason I really asked is because I wondered what the script was for him getting home, I’m presuming he was on either a coach or train, it must have been lifting if he was sat in those jeans all the way back.

What is the point in going to an away game to get in that state, you're not supporting the team, you're just making a tit of yourself while someone else could have had the ticket & actually provided some support to the team!

This! Plenty people off here would have liked tickets to actually watch the match.

Why the women and children comment?

Several folks on the Coventry thread have said they are taking their sons to an away match.

I wouldn't go on a family stroll through the Bigg Market on a Friday night as I know it's full of pissed up idiots. You don't expect to take children to a football match and have to put up with pissed up idiots spewing on people and shitting themselves.

Got nothing against people drinking a few pints, having a sing song and a daft carry on. Getting to the state the lad was in is not on.

Last edited by a moderator:
This! Plenty people off here would have liked tickets to actually watch the match.

Several folks on the Coventry thread have said they are taking their sons to an away match.

I wouldn't go on a family stroll through the Bigg Market on a Friday night as I know it's full of pissed up idiots. You don't expect to take children to a football match and have to put up with pissed up idiots spewing on people and shitting themselves.

Got nothing against people drinking a few pints, having a sing song and a daft carry on. Getting to the state the lad was in is not on.

Can men not be offended by that behaviour? Your comment was sexist in some fucked up way

Not a proper man then.
ok

It's not a good look walking around with your duds full of shit.

Last edited:
I seen him outside the pub before the game and his mate said he had a "condition" I then seen him at half time slumped against a kirb. I've been in some states myself but never that fucked up. Must of taken the whole bag.

Back