The lad who was out of it

Bright blue jacket, outside at half time, ambulance called. He didn’t get in it his mate decided to walk him about, he had shit his pants, and had been sick all over a blokes back in the toilet.
What the hell had he been doing before the game? And why did they not take him away, did he get back on a bus that soiled?
Dodgy pint.

There is a big spice problem in Nottingham, but I haven’t been out drinking in burton for a while. About 5 years ago there were loads of lads doing that plant food stuff and it affected their speech.

The local coppers aren’t too bright either.
The number of smackheads we saw in Nottingham before last seasons game was shocking.
We now have a major issue with spice in Worcester, like Shaun of the dead somedays.

Last edited:
Bright blue jacket, outside at half time, ambulance called. He didn’t get in it his mate decided to walk him about, he had shit his pants, and had been sick all over a blokes back in the toilet.
What the hell had he been doing before the game? And why did they not take him away, did he get back on a bus that soiled?

I saw him before the match chowing on and he was pissed then, was going on like an idiot threatening some younger lads.

This was outside the pub near McDonald's.

You'd have been pissed off if you'd seen it due to women and kids been there.

Am i missing something here? He was only out of it man, f***ing hell we've all been there one time or another, it's not like he was getting his cock out and making a nuisance of himself :lol:
You've been in that state at a 3pm kick off? What is the point in going to an away game to get in that state, you're not supporting the team, you're just making a tit of yourself while someone else could have had the ticket & actually provided some support to the team!

Were these two lads with beards? I saw one lad who looked completely wasted being helped out of the bigs by another lad, think they both had jackets on but looked older than early 20s.

If I was a betting man, I’d have money on there being more than just drink involved.

Never been that wankered that I’ve shit myself.
Never been that wankered that I’ve spewed without warning all over some poor fucker in front of me.

I’m sure he’s been in a state that a lot of people have been in. I’m sure he regrets it and won’t repeat it.

It’s disgusting but not sure it’s bannable behaviour mind.

Never been that wankered that I’ve shit myself.
Never been that wankered that I’ve spewed without warning all over some poor fucker in front of me.

I’m sure he’s been in a state that a lot of people have been in. I’m sure he regrets it and won’t repeat it.

It’s disgusting but not sure it’s bannable behaviour mind.
Would like to think if that was one of my mates and I saw them in that kind of clip I would have tried to do something and drag them away.

I've never been sick on anyone at the match or shat myself.

I'd have been annoyed if I'd witnessed that especially if women and children were there.

Why the women and children comment? Was the ship sinking?

Shitting one's self is oft located at the very top of the ''must do before I die" connoisseur's bucket list.

Are they doing that spice shit round there?

They do it a lot at my current establishment of employment

Last edited:
You've been in that state at a 3pm kick off? What is the point in going to an away game to get in that state, you're not supporting the team, you're just making a tit of yourself while someone else could have had the ticket & actually provided some support to the team!

Nah not me personally, I've never been like that in my life to be honest but the way some people at going on, saying he should be banned and stuff, it's not like he's been causing loads of bother.

Fair enough, if he'd spewed on me then I wouldn't have been happy but I'm definitely not going to judge the lad when I wasn't even there.

Just hope he got himself sorted and got home ok.

Back