The lad who was out of it

You'd have been pissed off if you'd seen it due to women and kids been there.

Am i missing something here? He was only out of it man, f***ing hell we've all been there one time or another, it's not like he was getting his cock out and making a nuisance of himself :lol:

Vomiting on a random person and being covered in your own shite isn't making a nuisance of yourself? I wouldn't find it pleasant being near him.

I’d be livid if some pissed up twat spewed all over me like. Couldn’t have had any complaints if the bloke in question had lamped him.
He was sick all over this lad, on a very expensive jacket, in the hood the lot. The lad then actually stopped him getting a smack.
There was loads of sick all over the floor too.

The police said his mate was taking him to the toilet in the ground before bringing him back to the ambulance.
Why? He’s jeans were soaked from the waist to the socks.

Bright blue jacket, outside at half time, ambulance called. He didn’t get in it his mate decided to walk him about, he had shit his pants, and had been sick all over a blokes back in the toilet.
What the hell had he been doing before the game? And why did they not take him away, did he get back on a bus that soiled?

@Fulwell Mackem ... are the drunk women better or worse than this man?

He was sick all over this lad, on a very expensive jacket, in the hood the lot. The lad then actually stopped him getting a smack.

Roughly what age was the lad? I couldn't imagine being that shit faced like

I was tempted to take the bairn (7 yo) to his first away game this season and this kinda puts me off. Why get that fucked before a match?!

Bright blue jacket, outside at half time, ambulance called. He didn’t get in it his mate decided to walk him about, he had shit his pants, and had been sick all over a blokes back in the toilet.
What the hell had he been doing before the game? And why did they not take him away, did he get back on a bus that soiled?
How did he even get in the ground

Back