The lad who was out of it

Decked at this thread mind :lol:

The lad was spark out on the ground outside the gates. Just looked like he hadn't a clue where he was and was spewing. His mates came along and an ambulance was called - at which point he made an almost miraculous recovery and got up starting to look lively doing warm ups for the Krypton factor and walked into the ground using his mate for support. He had a light blue jacket and I can confirm he had indeed shat all over his jeans.

He did look to me as if had been on some kind of substance and overdone it.

He managed to get back into the ground which I was surprised at. Rumour has it he ended up in town afterwards in the same jeans and ended up pulling a decent looking lass which is staggering..

Decked at this thread mind :lol:

The lad was spark out on the ground outside the gates. Just looked like he hadn't a clue where he was and was spewing. His mates came along and an ambulance was called - at which point he made an almost miraculous recovery and got up starting to look lively doing warm ups for the Krypton factor and walked into the ground using his mate for support. He had a light blue jacket and I can confirm he had indeed shat all over his jeans.

He did look to me as if had been on some kind of substance and overdone it.

He managed to get back into the ground which I was surprised at. Rumour has it he ended up in town afterwards in the same jeans and ended up pulling a decent looking lass which is staggering..

Did you mean she was staggering? Jesus, if he got lucky I bet she got a surprise :):oops:

Never been that wankered that I’ve shit myself.
Never been that wankered that I’ve spewed without warning all over some poor fucker in front of me.

I’m sure he’s been in a state that a lot of people have been in. I’m sure he regrets it and won’t repeat it.

It’s disgusting but not sure it’s bannable behaviour mind.

Remember being on hols in Santa Ponsa many moons ago, was standing in the doorway outside the pub toilets chatting up one of the barmaids, this lass came running towards me and got sick allover my arm and hands.

Back