The lad who was out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

You've been in that state at a 3pm kick off? What is the point in going to an away game to get in that state, you're not supporting the team, you're just making a tit of yourself while someone else could have had the ticket & actually provided some support to the team!
If you pay for the Ticket, you can do what you want like.

I picked up the bairn I’ll from nursery on Friday he was throwing up every were, he has passed his big into everyone in the house, I was sick last night and then during the night when I eventually dropped off I shit the bed, just had to clean the 5 year olds bed as he has just shit that, the only one not to shite the bed is the misses, got to go the 3 year old is back on the bog and I thought he was over the worst of it

Life can be shite sometimes marra.

Never mind ey
Who minds? Read, listen, take notice of things. It's educational at times. Only for those with open minds, course. But as for the mavericks among us, well, they just dee what they want when they want, to hell with the consequences, to hell with everything & everybody else. And that's their inalienable right. Until they break the law, then they might find they're not so clivva after arl. It's a story as old as time.

It’ll be a good story for his mates to tell in future :lol:

“Can you remember that time you went to Burton away and spewed all over a bloke and shit yourself?”

This! Plenty people off here would have liked tickets to actually watch the match.

Several folks on the Coventry thread have said they are taking their sons to an away match.

I wouldn't go on a family stroll through the Bigg Market on a Friday night as I know it's full of pissed up idiots. You don't expect to take children to a football match and have to put up with pissed up idiots spewing on people and shitting themselves.

Got nothing against people drinking a few pints, having a sing song and a daft carry on. Getting to the state the lad was in is not on.

But surely when you go to any match or event with the kids there’s a chance of seeing people doing daft things you just keep the kids out of the way of any carry on, that’s life.

Last edited:
seen someone I know post a photo of him on Facebook earlier but can't see his face so nee idea if I know him personally. Couple others posting on this thread have probably seen the same photo.

Please tell me it's just a really young lad and not a fully grown fella :)

I picked up the bairn I’ll from nursery on Friday he was throwing up every were, he has passed his big into everyone in the house, I was sick last night and then during the night when I eventually dropped off I shit the bed, just had to clean the 5 year olds bed as he has just shit that, the only one not to shite the bed is the misses, got to go the 3 year old is back on the bog and I thought he was over the worst of it

When I lived in Sunderland, my wife went away for the weekend xmas shopping. I was in charge of the 3 daughters. bought a takeaway on the Saturday night. OMG spew and shit everywhere, had to put the bed clothes in the bath, f***ing mayhem

When I lived in Sunderland, my wife went away for the weekend xmas shopping. I was in charge of the 3 daughters. bought a takeaway on the Saturday night. OMG spew and shit everywhere, had to put the bed clothes in the bath, f***ing mayhem
I’ve just got the full house to sleep in the last 10mins, washing machine is still on and loads of blankets and towels and clothes still left to wash, reckon in about a hour the 1st will be spewing up again, just going to enjoy the hours peace and catch up with a bit reading about today’s football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back