The lad who was out of it

This! Plenty people off here would have liked tickets to actually watch the match.

Several folks on the Coventry thread have said they are taking their sons to an away match.

I wouldn't go on a family stroll through the Bigg Market on a Friday night as I know it's full of pissed up idiots. You don't expect to take children to a football match and have to put up with pissed up idiots spewing on people and shitting themselves.

Got nothing against people drinking a few pints, having a sing song and a daft carry on. Getting to the state the lad was in is not on.

You post this on your way to bang ya tambourine?
Jesus want ye for a sunbeam?

This! Plenty people off here would have liked tickets to actually watch the match.

Several folks on the Coventry thread have said they are taking their sons to an away match.

I wouldn't go on a family stroll through the Bigg Market on a Friday night as I know it's full of pissed up idiots. You don't expect to take children to a football match and have to put up with pissed up idiots spewing on people and shitting themselves.

Got nothing against people drinking a few pints, having a sing song and a daft carry on. Getting to the state the lad was in is not on.

you sound like a massive fanny like....u have not lived if you have not been so fucked up you woke up in ya own shit and vomit

you sound like a massive fanny like....u have not lived if you have not been so fucked up you woke up in ya own shit and vomit

I’ve woken in some stares but nowt like this.
They also haven’t been in the afternoon in full view of the public.
In my opinion what has been stated it is totally unacceptable. Anyone suggesting it is needs to look at their own lives.

Shat myself once in the garden (medication I was on) walked into the house with clenched buttocks, explained to the other half that I had shit myself, never seen her laugh as much in all my life :rolleyes:
I picked up the bairn I’ll from nursery on Friday he was throwing up every were, he has passed his big into everyone in the house, I was sick last night and then during the night when I eventually dropped off I shit the bed, just had to clean the 5 year olds bed as he has just shit that, the only one not to shite the bed is the misses, got to go the 3 year old is back on the bog and I thought he was over the worst of it

seen someone I know post a photo of him on Facebook earlier but can't see his face so nee idea if I know him personally. Couple others posting on this thread have probably seen the same photo.

Back