The lad who was out of it

Bright blue jacket, outside at half time, ambulance called. He didn’t get in it his mate decided to walk him about, he had shit his pants, and had been sick all over a blokes back in the toilet.
What the hell had he been doing before the game? And why did they not take him away, did he get back on a bus that soiled?
Really need to put that on here?

Bright blue jacket, outside at half time, ambulance called. He didn’t get in it his mate decided to walk him about, he had shit his pants, and had been sick all over a blokes back in the toilet.
What the hell had he been doing before the game? And why did they not take him away, did he get back on a bus that soiled?
Drinking too much maybee with a bitt too much sniff would be my guess

Is she a teacher? It’s the time of year when teaching staff contract bugs from scruffy feral kids.

The lad at the match may be a newly qualified teacher.
Not a teacher but in a profession which has contact with children.

Pretty disgusting if the forum is unfairly targeting a newly qualified teacher nind. Someone has even given a description of him. He could lose his job.

Shitting one's self is oft located at the very top of the ''must do before I die" connoisseur's bucket list.

Are they doing that spice shit round there?
There is a big spice problem in Nottingham, but I haven’t been out drinking in burton for a while. About 5 years ago there were loads of lads doing that plant food stuff and it affected their speech.

The local coppers aren’t too bright either.

Back