FM 16

Always say I'm going to wait until Xmas to buy it when they've ironed the bugs out, but always end up buying it on release. If I buy it with the Beta, can I continue my Beta save when the full release comes out?

Always say I'm going to wait until Xmas to buy it when they've ironed the bugs out, but always end up buying it on release. If I buy it with the Beta, can I continue my Beta save when the full release comes out?
Yes

Reached the Champions League qualifying playoffs with Dundalk - It starts at the end of the Irish season rather than the beginning so I never have a fully fit squad to choose from, never considered this at all when taking up the challenge.

Beat Qarabag 4-4 (away goals) and Ludogorets 4-3 to reach that far, not bad for a club with just average earnings of £30,000 per year. A win against Basel would rise that atleast 100 times.

Reached the Champions League qualifying playoffs with Dundalk - It starts at the end of the Irish season rather than the beginning so I never have a fully fit squad to choose from, never considered this at all when taking up the challenge.

Beat Qarabag 4-4 (away goals) and Ludogorets 4-3 to reach that far, not bad for a club with just average earnings of £30,000 per year. A win against Basel would rise that atleast 100 times.

Can't see you beating Basel.

Don't get the same felling from this as the last couple where I couldn't stop playing. Will probably kick in after a couple of season but this one does feel slower.

I'm In January and gave up on a 42121 and have gone to a 4231 which seems to give great results. I don't like buying the usual suspects on the first game, so far bought Galloway and Amat, fallen out with quite a few and the squad is pretty unbalanced.

Season so far

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Struggling to keep clean sheets but doing much better since i've changed from 4-1-2-2-1 to 4-2-3-1.

Have just agreed a deal for Jan Kirchoff on a free as well. Will have him and Ajer joining in the summer

We're pay as you play contracts in 15? Didn't play more than a couple of hours but on my lower league game they're annoying. Signed a kid on a pay as you play 'non-contract' proceeds to score 8 in 5, lets get you on a real contract ... Nah he's only just recently signed a non-contract so doesn't want to sign a contract

It seems to take a little longer to bed your tactics in at the start of a season compared to FM 15. I'm liking the little interface additions they have done and the use of ProZone stats.

On a more technical side, is anyone getting really high CPU usage? When I search for a player my CPU usage shoots to 100%.

Happy days after failing to get a WP at the start of the season finally managed to get one in January for Andrija Zivkovic signed for a bargain £500k :D Sitting in 8th place on 39pts after 24 games :cool:

In devastating news FM 08, 09 & 10 legend Eddie Johnson has retired from football this week.

Gone are the days of Eddie Johnson, Yossi Benayoun, Sherman Cardenas and Arturo Lupoli firing my West Ham side to glory :cry:

Don't forget Joseba Llorente, he was like 6'4 and had 20 in finishing in every version of FM but now he's retired :( :(

Ashley Cole , Kevin Prince Boateng ( 1.1 million ), That morgan fella in so far.

Played 2 games in League so far - Won first 5-0 , lost second 0-3

Using a very basic 4411

Back