FM 16

Fuck sake they haven't fixed the shit tactics screen, they managed to make it worse! Now even if you zoom out to 85% you still don't get a f***ing sub bench.

Ashley Cole can suck me nads for wanting 77k a week too

Probs something to do with his agent the same agent as the most expensive player in the world and Lennox Lewis in his prime.

Quite frankly you give him what he wants :D He aint on a chair negotiating with you, he's sitting on a 5 foot chair made of £ notes.

Gave up on my Sunderland save and reverted to starting off unemployed as I usually do. Ended up at Tamworth who were 22nd in the Vanarama North, took 13 games but finally out of the relegation zone.
Sunderland are bottom of the Prem, Pants consistently number one but woeful conceded 39 in 16 with an average rating of 5.74. Seems like every single iteration of FM Sunderland are, if not directly managed, relegated in the first season.

I'll be signing him once he's fit. If anyone looking for a decent cheap CM Ole Kristian Seinaes from Rosenborg is a good buy signed him for 1.5m only 21 and 3.5* with potential to hit 4*

Best win so far hopefully the team is starting to gel

Logon or register to see this image

Transfers so far

Logon or register to see this image

Aye, seems to well rated. I couldn't get the board to sanction the signing so took him on a 4 week trial and offered him another contract. Signed the next day.

Have a funny bug on my Dundalk game.

Wigan Manager is apparently in the stands watching my players every game, League of Ireland play their games every Tuesday and Friday - It'd be canny expensive for him to travel to Ireland and back to Wigan 3 times a week for 30 weeks in real life.

I wish the **** would sod off. Proper rapist.

Stands Friend, pity the feature to randomly slag off managers isn't in anymore.

Back