FM 16

Someones got the editor I see.......

Nope. I used a couple of reloads in that season, but literally just a couple and not even in the "hardest matches" but in situations when I was trying to use too many kids instead of my "proper" first team players against lower end of the table opposition. Other than that, it's all me, baby. :cool:

Nope. I used a couple of reloads in that season, but literally just a couple and not even in the "hardest matches" but in situations when I was trying to use too many kids instead of my "proper" first team players against lower end of the table opposition. Other than that, it's all me, baby. :cool:
I'm incredibly lazy at this game and don't micro-manage. Played this series for years off and on and at times, it's made me furious. SO angry that when i've calmed down i've embarrassed and thought it's better if I don't play this type of game.
Just got 2016 version. I don't really get involved in the training, match prep....Just want to pick the players and formation, really and the transfer market.

Is this version of the game known as utter crap?
Started with Northampton first (massively in debt) seriously hard to manage and recruit. Had to reload saves to get promotion through playoffs but then the AI was determined to relegate me. Quit that save.
Started again with Portsmouth, again L2 team. Finances are okay but just got spanked 6-0 away to Oxford in my first season. Brought in decent players. Seems the AI is as usual a ****. 6-0 ffs

uninstalled

This game doesn't like "standard" at all. If you turn on "attacking" the team plays how you expect but in standard mode, they are just constantly under pressure.

Is this a "known thing" i.e. must play Attacking at home? I think maybe i'll never use standard again if it's meant to be a bad mentality.

goodnight

Back