FM 16

Yedlin has woeful stats, Billy Jones is decent and Johnson is class. Pickford looks pretty good an'arl tempted to sell Mannone and have him No.2.
Anyone else liking the graphical tactics/shouts? Come a long way since those poxy sliders.
Im hoping our youth like Pickford and Watmore have decent potential, would make the game more interesting if they did

Signed Ashley Cole and Kevin Prince Boateng for the Lads. Sold Mannone, Bridcutt, Buckley, Graham and PVA. Didn't realise Johnson started transfer listed! Got £6M for Bridcutt and the fans were unhappy :neutral:

Realised I had the game on small database no harm done as I barely got into it at all so started again. Signed a certain Ricky Alvarez on a free :lol: His value shoots up to £12m. Ashley Cole can suck me nads for wanting 77k a week too

1 thing I've hated about every FM is the amount of money Premier League clubs get. 1 season and you're laughing at the rest of europe except the obvious clubs.

Meanwhile I've started 2 seperate games - 1 as Dundalk in the League of Ireland aiming for regular CL football with my amazing budget of £30,000 a year and 1 as Fenerbache as the Turkish Superliga is a great challenge this year.

1 thing I've hated about every FM is the amount of money Premier League clubs get. 1 season and you're laughing at the rest of europe except the obvious clubs.

Meanwhile I've started 2 seperate games - 1 as Dundalk in the League of Ireland aiming for regular CL football with my amazing budget of £30,000 a year and 1 as Fenerbache as the Turkish Superliga is a great challenge this year.

This is true.

Two seasons in the Prem with Hartlepool and I was buying dickhead players for £40m plus.

Just took over Berwick on the new one just going to use my Harrogate tactics again don't fix what ain't broke always find it more fun going up through the leagues although I won't have the sky money in Scotland

Started with us and naturally in a dog fight just after the January window. Sold Graham and Buckley 2.5 mil each, bridcutt 4 million, catts 2 million, roberge 1 million, fletcher 5.5 mil.

Got that derdoncker or what ever he's called from anderlecht. Signed Lucas Romero and kristoffer ajer for midfield. Bought andrija zivkovic too but he can't get a f***ing work permit! Absolutely furious with those new rules, kills my transfer policy of young players from Southern Europe and South America ha.

Got locadia from psv at 2.5 mil then Charlie Austin in the Jan window for 3.7 mil. Hoping he keeps me up. Didn't even think of checking the free market! Bollocks.

Started with us and naturally in a dog fight just after the January window. Sold Graham and Buckley 2.5 mil each, bridcutt 4 million, catts 2 million, roberge 1 million, fletcher 5.5 mil.

Got that derdoncker or what ever he's called from anderlecht. Signed Lucas Romero and kristoffer ajer for midfield. Bought andrija zivkovic too but he can't get a f***ing work permit! Absolutely furious with those new rules, kills my transfer policy of young players from Southern Europe and South America ha.

Got locadia from psv at 2.5 mil then Charlie Austin in the Jan window for 3.7 mil. Hoping he keeps me up. Didn't even think of checking the free market! Bollocks.

Did you sign these two in the summer? If so, how much?
Started a game last night but only managed 1 friendly as i was playing about with tactics.

Looking to sell Graham, Buckley, Bridcutt, Roberge & might bring 1 of them in if i can.

Started a game last night but only managed 1 friendly as i was playing about with tactics.

Looking to sell Graham, Buckley, Bridcutt, Roberge & might bring 1 of them in if i can.
kristoffer ajer goes for just over £1 million

kristoffer ajer goes for just over £1 million
The fucker wouldn't entertain signing for me at SAFC joined A.Madrid :evil: Did sign Bruno Zuculini from Man City for £1.8m was a bargain on last years hopefully is again. Anyone know any good youngish strikers for a bargain price ? I need one as back up to Borini and Fletch was looking at Dwight Gayle as a short term cheap option but better would be good

Last edited:
The fucker wouldn't entertain signing for me at SAFC joined A.Madrid :evil: Did sign Bruno Zuculini from Man City for £1.8m was a bargain on last years hopefully is again. Anyone know any good youngish strikers for a bargain price ? I need one as back up to Borini and Fletch was looking at Dwight Gayle as a short term cheap option but better would be good

See I'm deliberately trying to stay away from the bargain threads yet.

At the start of a new version I always try to do it all properly. Set up my own tactics, find my own players.

Admittedly later on when I'm shite I go to the obvious lists for hints and tips but I find it ruins the longevity of the game if at the start you do iy

Romero was about 5.5 million I think, maybe a touch more. Ajer was 1 million, they wanted him on loan for the year but I turfed that out straight. You'll be able to sell all them for OK money to be fair. Eder Alvarez balanta went to Leicester on mine straight away for 2.2 million

See I'm deliberately trying to stay away from the bargain threads yet.

At the start of a new version I always try to do it all properly. Set up my own tactics, find my own players.

Admittedly later on when I'm shite I go to the obvious lists for hints and tips but I find it ruins the longevity of the game if at the start you do iy
I'm using my tactic from 15. I did find a 27yr old Uruguayan from River Plate who looked class but he chose Benfica

Anyone having loads of red cards ? Had 4 sent off already in 7 games apart from that 3 wins in 4 in the league but out of 2 cups already

Back