FM 16

Discussion in 'Games and games consoles' started by FanForLife, Oct 27, 2015.

1. FanForLife

FanForLife Midfield

When is it out? Also when is the beta version released?

2. Bear

Bear Striker

Beta version should be out this week normally a few weeks before it's release

3. I think its released the 13th of November, no idea of beta though.

4. SAFC_Jack

SAFC_Jack Striker

Apparently you can get the beta now with pre-order. The usual trick with Amazon still work?

5. Gravyb0y

Gravyb0y Midfield

Not getting this years like. I'll wait a while and see if the stupid bastard fucking shitting twat injury bug is still on there.

ShaabanShaaban likes this.
  6. ShaabanShaaban

ShaabanShaaban Striker

Take it you played 15 then :)

7. Gravyb0y

Gravyb0y Midfield

Annoyed the shit out of me. Had some good games on it mind, but injuries ruin it.

ShaabanShaaban likes this.
  8. ShaabanShaaban

ShaabanShaaban Striker

I thought the injuries were knackered as well like. They don't appear as often if you don't watch the full games apparently.

9. Coeus

Coeus Striker

Probably get mine tonight. CDJkeys with 5% from facebook makes it an ok price. Under £20 without the beta.

10. Jongi

Jongi Full Back

Beta should be out tomorrow or this weekend latest. As usual I'm looking forward to this game. Hoping they make it harder but the masses would complain.

I had no problems with injuries like others did with the last one. Once I get my tactics familiarity high, I tend to have average training intensity, never play people less than 90% fitness and bring people off if they drop below 70% (if possible). Maybe get one bad injury a year and the usual two or three weekers, but nothing too crippling

Coeus likes this.
  11. Bear

Bear Striker

How do you get the 5% off with Facebook ? I'll look to do the same bought 15 earlier this year from CDkeys but haven't ever used 5% off offer via FB

12. Coeus

Coeus Striker

FB page, like them, then there is a tab that replaces the like page tab, click it then enter your email I think Bear.

13. Bear

Bear Striker

Cheers mate

Coeus likes this.
  14. heskey to success

heskey to success Full Back

I will buy this as I do every year, fantastic game. Just finding the time to play it is the key

15. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

The time finds you...

16. Jongi

Jongi Full Back

Beta out now

17. FanForLife

FanForLife Midfield

Where you buy it from?

18. Jongi

Jongi Full Back

I bought mine from steam