FM 16

Dundalk are in the Champions League :cool: 1-1 away goals victory over Basel is up there with 1 of the biggest personal FM achievements

Not bad for a team with £30,000 in the bank and your top scorer is a ginge called Duncan Watmore on loan (Actually shocked he agreed to come)

Went from Tamworth to Welling last night. As part of the interview they now ask if you want to change the staff setup and if you'll need big/small/no budget for that. Also right before you sign the contract you get a staff retaining screen where you untick who you don't want from the new squad and who you want to bring from the old club. Has a compensation figure as well to show if you can afford it.

Canny while to be out with a facial injury :eek::lol:

Logon or register to see this image

:eek: Maybe just maybe the result that lets me to dare to start dreaming about qualifying for Europe 6 games left and apart from Liverpool and Spurs both (A) the rest are really winnable

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Laptop keeps overheating playing fm16, got all graphics set to low as well. I am using the condition and modern pitch, may have to revert back to Classic 2d and see if that stops my laptop switching off.

Started a game at the very bottom of the Scottish league - East Stirlingshire!

Only played one proper game so far, (training cup game?!?) V East Fife and won 4-3....

Can't be dealing with those sort of matches all the time like!

Shame that. I'm the opposite, been a bit bored of it for several years but I'm really in to this one.

I hammered it last year. Maybe it's just that. Doesn't help that the first thing you do in the game is have a director meeting, with the same copy paste responses. Same with things like interviews. Players moaning etc. It all feels a bit too familiar. I suppose there's not that much you can do to make it fresh.

Started a game at the very bottom of the Scottish league - East Stirlingshire!

Only played one proper game so far, (training cup game?!?) V East Fife and won 4-3....

Can't be dealing with those sort of matches all the time like!

I've done a save with Berwick Rangers before, Scottish football is probably worse than Irish football but it's fun :D

I've done a save with Berwick Rangers before, Scottish football is probably worse than Irish football but it's fun :D
I'm playing as Berwick on this one found it harder than Harrogate can't even use the same tactics cause no one can play as a false 9 finished second so missed out on promotion as well

I'm playing as Berwick on this one found it harder than Harrogate can't even use the same tactics cause no one can play as a false 9 finished second so missed out on promotion as well

Highest I got them was 3rd in the Scottish Premier.. The Celtic/Rangers dominance was too much, it was the first season so could of had another crack but it was a guaranteed loss 6 times a season.

Back