FM 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highest I got them was 3rd in the Scottish Premier.. The Celtic/Rangers dominance was too much, it was the first season so could of had another crack but it was a guaranteed loss 6 times a season.
I'm not looking tondo that like. 10 year plan to get East Stirling into prem and qualify for Europe. Soon as I do that I'm away.

I'm not looking tondo that like. 10 year plan to get East Stirling into prem and qualify for Europe. Soon as I do that I'm away.

Should be able to do it in 5. The jump from Div 2 to div 1 and Div 1 to Championship is really small.

Really enjoying my project of is it actually possible to have a minnow team win the Champions League.

For winning the League of Ireland you get only £30,000 so the only source of income I'm getting is from the CL qualifying games and the £9 million from that has to last through transfers, wage bill and other stuff.
Placed Scouts in the Scottish Premier, English League 1 and Irish Premier for Hot prospects and over 30's - Players from Celtic are on £5k + a week which is far too much.

In my 2nd season I've bought 12 players for a total of 1.2 million - Including a ex-Sunderland lad who was once tipped for big things called Ben Alnwick, remember him? :D
The rest of the cash has gone into the facilities, any good young Irish player who comes into any club simply gets absorbed Bayern Munich style because anything over £100k in the league is gold-dust

Last season in the CL I actually managed to beat Olympiakos twice quite convincingly, but got pumped 4-0 twice by both Porto and Zenit and that was in the groups which shows how far off I am right now.
Another thing which has to be considered is that the Irish domestic season starts in February and ends in December - CL qualifiers start in July with the group stages in October and the RO16 in January so my players will end up getting absolute zero rest throughout the whole 12 months.

Finished 7th with The Lads in my first season qualified for Europa. Transfers so far big changes to the squad wanting 1 more CM and CF

Logon or register to see this image

£23m for Lens :eek:, not bad.

Managed to finish 10th y'nar in my first season. Happy with that but really need to sort my defence out. Think i only won 2 away games all season with some heavy defeats.

Got about £20m to spend and already have Jan Kirchoff and Geronimo Rulli on free transfers.
Catts, Fletcher, Gomez and Rodwell all want to leave so that will give me a bit more to spend.

I've not had the best start with East Stirling like....

Dumped out if the League cup in the first round by Falkirk (which is a derby game), and then knocked out of the training cup in the second round by Albion Rovers. My league form is not much better, having played 7 games I've lost 4, drawn 1 and won 2. Sitting 8th in the league (or second bottom for the pessimists), and injuries topping up. My best defender is a maniac who is always at least booked, and has 2 red cards already, and my midfield are devoid of any creativity. Sigh.

Love this game. :lol:

Managed to finish 10th y'nar in my first season. Happy with that but really need to sort my defence out. Think i only won 2 away games all season with some heavy defeats.

Got about £20m to spend and already have Jan Kirchoff and Geronimo Rulli on free transfers.
Catts, Fletcher, Gomez and Rodwell all want to leave so that will give me a bit more to spend.
He was valued at £23m Spurs offered £11m+ add ons rising to £16m then came back with what I wanted. Mind he did score 20 PL goals. Happy with the players I've bought and sold much stronger XI now and squad in general. Going to keep hold of Catts but struggling to give Rodwell away. Hopefully Balanta, Cresswell and Jenkinson can sort my defence out conceded 65 goals in first season good job my attack was good :lol:

He was valued at £23m Spurs offered £11m+ add ons rising to £16m then came back with what I wanted. Mind he did score 20 PL goals. Happy with the players I've bought and sold much stronger XI now and squad in general. Going to keep hold of Catts but struggling to give Rodwell away. Hopefully Balanta, Cresswell and Jenkinson can sort my defence out conceded 65 goals in first season good job my attack was good :lol:
Balanta has been toned right down this year Mammana looks by far the better prospect and he is cheaper

haven't got this yet, but what is the easiest way of checking for people who's contracts are about to expire and the best free transfers?

Balanta has been toned right down this year Mammana looks by far the better prospect and he is cheaper
Balanta still looks good 4* rated and better than the crap I started out with. Might looks at this Mammana if can get him for a good price move on Vlaar

I've not had the best start with East Stirling like....

Dumped out if the League cup in the first round by Falkirk (which is a derby game), and then knocked out of the training cup in the second round by Albion Rovers. My league form is not much better, having played 7 games I've lost 4, drawn 1 and won 2. Sitting 8th in the league (or second bottom for the pessimists), and injuries topping up. My best defender is a maniac who is always at least booked, and has 2 red cards already, and my midfield are devoid of any creativity. Sigh.

Love this game. :lol:
Got 16 red cards in my first season finished 7 points behind Queen's Park who beat me 4 times :confused:

Then to top it off lost to Elgin city in the playoffs having 2 men sent off in the first leg

Balanta still looks good 4* rated and better than the crap I started out with. Might looks at this Mammana if can get him for a good price move on Vlaar
I fancied Mammana and Balanta as my first choice but Balanta has signed for Leicester City for £2.2 Million what a bargain

Areet, Steve Bruce?

Transfers in this Beta are mental £30 Million of Adam Johnson from Manchester United even tho he is only rated at £23 million i would be mad to say no to that kind of money!

Transfers in this Beta are mental £30 Million of Adam Johnson from Manchester United even tho he is only rated at £23 million i would be mad to say no to that kind of money!
AJ on mine is now valued at £23m too ... Might have to tout him about see if I get a similar offer

Already regretting only signing one centre hslf. Kaboul is shite. Spent money on afobe whos good but shifting 4 goals everytime i play a top 8 team. 15th will do well to stay up

Then i go and thump man utd 6 1. Mental save so far

Last edited:
So do you still get millions of injuries, even more millions of world class goals and rebounds against you and last but not least does ellis short still only give you about 70 pence and expect you to stay up?

So do you still get millions of injuries, even more millions of world class goals and rebounds against you and last but not least does ellis short still only give you about 70 pence and expect you to stay up?

Still get nowt to spend, ive had Johnson and Lens injured for 8 weeks and we are unbelievably shite at the back.

Im 17th not too bad at the game when I have my full team im decent but must have had a full team 6 games out of half a season.

new small update

16.0.3 Changelist

- Addressed freezing / lag reported by people on Windows machines playing games with attribute masking disabled
- Fix for issue effecting causing random or create a manager screen crash for some users on Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back