FM 16

Highly recommend the Turkish Superliga this year.

Rules have been relaxed regarding foreigners and there's not much money around, both the league and europe will be a fun challenge without being completely overpowered with Premier League money.

Very realistic this far as SAFC;

Bournemouth - dominated but couldn't score. Billy Jones concedes a penna on 89 minutes - lose 1-0

Stoke - Decent game score on the 91st minute to make it 2-3. Stoke score 20 seconds later - draw 3-3

Swansea - Catts gets is 2nd yellow in the box on 19 minutes - Penalty converted - Lose 0-3

Signed Morgan Amalfitano and Urby Emanuelson on frees so far sold Graham, Roberge and Buckley

Watford are sniffing around PVA might sell him and try and sign Ashley Cole as a short term LB fix

Signed Morgan Amalfitano and Urby Emanuelson on frees so far sold Graham, Roberge and Buckley

Watford are sniffing around PVA might sell him and try and sign Ashley Cole as a short term LB fix

Got no problems with the game running? I am suffering the Windows 10 Crash issue. Managed to get as far as picking the colour of my suit...

Got no problems with the game running? I am suffering the Windows 10 Crash issue. Managed to get as far as picking the colour of my suit...
Didn't play it much last night mate 2 pre season games in but it never crashed and I'm using windows 10. I might be posting differently later on mind

Haven't managed to get onto it yet as I was out at the pictures seeing Spectre when they released it, any of our lads look outlandishly shit/unrealistically good?

Nowt to spend 75% of money brought in on sales though

Did you disable first window budget? I managed to get about 2 mins in before my latest crash. Was disappointed to see 0 money to spend. Short wouldn't give me any either, but I can't remember whether I disabled first window budget on startup.

I only looked at the defence before my crash. PVA, Kaboul, O'Shea, Jones seems to be the best bet? Or potentially Jones on the left and Matthews in the right. Yedlin looked poor on first glance. Thought pantilimon might have some better stats too.

What Short giving fuck all? Any remaining wage budget?
Think the wages was 18k over spending on them shipping out deadwood like Graham, Roberge and Buckley freed up around 70k getting rid of Defoe might me a good idea too not very good and 80k a week

Think the wages was 18k over spending on them shipping out deadwood like Graham, Roberge and Buckley freed up around 70k getting rid of Defoe might me a good idea too not very good and 80k a week
Any chance of putting up a screen shot with the assistance reports for the squad (What star the players are) and wages of the players from the squad screen?

I only looked at the defence before my crash. PVA, Kaboul, O'Shea, Jones seems to be the best bet? Or potentially Jones on the left and Matthews in the right. Yedlin looked poor on first glance. Thought pantilimon might have some better stats too.
Have Sunderland ever had anybody good on FM/CM? Last time I remember us having a good player on the game was an official update back in January 2003 and Matty Piper was class, he went to Bayern Munich for £10m :lol:. Even Jordan Henderson, Colback, Bent, Gyan etc havent even been any good for SAFC on it.

Any chance of putting up a screen shot with the assistance reports for the squad (What star the players are) and wages of the players from the squad screen?
I will later on mate if no one else has by time in get in from work

Did you disable first window budget? I managed to get about 2 mins in before my latest crash. Was disappointed to see 0 money to spend. Short wouldn't give me any either, but I can't remember whether I disabled first window budget on startup.

I didn't change anything with the budget. And at quick glance those do look the best bet, and as you say Yedlin looks poor.

Every single year I hardly ever play it but seem to get caught up in the hype by posters on here and get tempted to have a look. :lol:

Yedlin has woeful stats, Billy Jones is decent and Johnson is class. Pickford looks pretty good an'arl tempted to sell Mannone and have him No.2.
Anyone else liking the graphical tactics/shouts? Come a long way since those poxy sliders.

Back