Flat-Earther in a homemade rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

water makes up 71% of the earths surface , water never curves , water is always flat , water doesn't stick to spinning globes hurtling through space

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A GENUINE PHOTOGRAPH OF EARTH FROM SPACE

Aww, you have been away from this thread for a few weeks, and you turn up with the same old crap that has been explained dozens of times. I hoped you would have either something new or the answers to any of the questions asked of you. I think that is why you look like someone who takes delight in looking like a moron to strangers on the internet, rather than a bona fide moron.

So after all that, it didnt answer his question anyway.

If you exit a plane on a static line parachute, the lowest altitude is usually 3,000ft. From there yiu can have a good look round, see a fair distance but it is too low to see the curve of the earth.

It has just been a pointless publicity stunt. I wonder how much sponsorship he raked in for this.

“My story really is incredible,” Hughes reflected after his mission. “It's got a bunch of story lines - the garage-built thing. I'm an older guy. It's out in the middle of nowhere, plus the Flat Earth. The problem is it brings out all the nuts also, people questioning everything. It's the downside of all this.”

:eek::lol:
And they say Americans can't do irony

the startling truth is we live on a flat motionless enclosed plane and thus are here via intelligent design

Still dont quite see why this mission had to have him in the rocket. Would an unmanned rocket have its footage tampered with by the 'man'.

I'm still amazed at how a guy capable of building a rocket thinks the f***ing earth is flat. It makes no sense whatsoever. Basic geometry and maths can prove that it's not flat, and this guy's literally a rocket scientist so I'm sure his grasp of maths is more than enough to see the truth.

It has to be a publicity stunt imo. Nobody with any knowledge of geometry could possibly think that the earth is flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back