Flat-Earther in a homemade rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon his arse went and he sabotaged it because he knew he'd either die or get badly hurt.

I’m more inclined to think it’s down to flatties not having the best grasp of astrophysics and therefore about as capable of building a functioning rocket craft as Stevie Wonder with frostbite.

He has not managed to get off the ground but is looking to launch into space, because so far only government agencies have launched into space. "What about SpaceX?", "erm erm, fake!". No mention of the other private launches.

One thing I have learned is that the flat earthers only believe in what they can see with their own eyes (except those who believe in a magic god too). If this bloke does succeed and comes down to "answer once and for all", it is likely the flat earth community will instantly dismiss his claims because they did not see it themselves. As he will need a serious amount of money to do this, chances are he will be accused of being bought out.

He has not managed to get off the ground but is looking to launch into space, because so far only government agencies have launched into space. "What about SpaceX?", "erm erm, fake!". No mention of the other private launches.

One thing I have learned is that the flat earthers only believe in what they can see with their own eyes (except those who believe in a magic god too). If this bloke does succeed and comes down to "answer once and for all", it is likely the flat earth community will instantly dismiss his claims because they did not see it themselves. As he will need a serious amount of money to do this, chances are he will be accused of being bought out.
I reckon that if he does get off the ground but has an accident, including it possibly killing him, that they'll all shout conspiracy. Killed for uncovering the truth etc. f***ing idiots.

To be fair to him, he's taking the piss out of the flat earther's like everybody else but making money out of it. He's got them to pay for a rocket which is little more than Blue Peter style giant kitchen roll and Fairy Liquid bottle.
It mysteriously doesn't take off due to lack of an engine or any moving parts and the cash is in his back pocket.:lol:

More like he will see a circular earth and conclude its a disk rather than a sphere.

I'd like to think this is what his escape will look like.

When he gets his rocket working I hope he doesnt fly too far as he might hit the big blocks of ice walls surrounding our Disk.

water makes up 71% of the earths surface , water never curves , water is always flat , water doesn't stick to spinning globes hurtling through space

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A GENUINE PHOTOGRAPH OF EARTH FROM SPACE

water makes up 71% of the earths surface , water never curves , water is always flat , water doesn't stick to spinning globes hurtling through space

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A GENUINE PHOTOGRAPH OF EARTH FROM SPACE

the second word is off mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back