Flat-Earther in a homemade rocket

water makes up 71% of the earths surface , water never curves , water is always flat , water doesn't stick to spinning globes hurtling through space

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A GENUINE PHOTOGRAPH OF EARTH FROM SPACE

Aww, you have been away from this thread for a few weeks, and you turn up with the same old crap that has been explained dozens of times. I hoped you would have either something new or the answers to any of the questions asked of you. I think that is why you look like someone who takes delight in looking like a moron to strangers on the internet, rather than a bona fide moron.

water makes up 71% of the earths surface , water never curves , water is always flat , water doesn't stick to spinning globes hurtling through space

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A GENUINE PHOTOGRAPH OF EARTH FROM SPACE

So water doesn’t have a curved meniscus when in a vessel, and it doesn’t form into droplets or spray mists then. Thanks for clearing that up

So after all that, it didnt answer his question anyway.

If you exit a plane on a static line parachute, the lowest altitude is usually 3,000ft. From there yiu can have a good look round, see a fair distance but it is too low to see the curve of the earth.

It has just been a pointless publicity stunt. I wonder how much sponsorship he raked in for this.

I'm still amazed at how a guy capable of building a rocket thinks the f***ing earth is flat. It makes no sense whatsoever. Basic geometry and maths can prove that it's not flat, and this guy's literally a rocket scientist so I'm sure his grasp of maths is more than enough to see the truth.

It has to be a publicity stunt imo. Nobody with any knowledge of geometry could possibly think that the earth is flat.

Back