Flat-Earther in a homemade rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barstow.

How appropriate.

In this modern world I realise that it's not big and not clever to judge but there are more stupid fat people per square inch in Barstow than any other place on the planet with the possible exception of Arkansas
It's neither big nor clever to judge a persons intelligence by how much they weigh.

It's neither big nor clever to judge a persons intelligence by how much they weigh.

You are correct, it's not big and clever, but I wasn't

Barstow people are generally fat AND stupid.

It may appear harsh but I could also add ugly to the mix.

Fat ugly mofos shuffling around a crap dying town mumbling barely coherent cobblers.

It's one of the most depressing places I've visited - and I've seen some shit holes

Well, at least he's flat now.

Ah come on, its been nearly 6 months :lol:
To be fair to him, his PR representative said after his death, that he wasn't a flat earther - he just professed to be one to use Flat Earthers for fundraising and publicity. He initially tried to raise money without the 'flat earth' claim, and he raised about $300. After he said he wanted to do it for flat earth purposes, he raised $8000...

Reactions: PTR
To be fair to him, his PR representative said after his death, that he wasn't a flat earther - he just professed to be one to use Flat Earthers for fundraising and publicity. He initially tried to raise money without the 'flat earth' claim, and he raised about $300. After he said he wanted to do it for flat earth purposes, he raised $8000...
He made a proper fool out of them then eh? Erm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back