Flat-Earther in a homemade rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shame he does not seem to have published the tech specs for his rocket or any details about the propulsion. I'm interested to know how much water he has on board and how he is heating it. Water is heavy, so you have to add that weight to the rocket weight. I suspect he has a propane burner.

That is assuming he needs thrust to counter gravity. If gravity does not exist and it is all down to density then he needs to make himself less dense than air in which case flight is only possible if he vaporises himself.

It didn't even get off the ground :lol:

I'm glad, he might have hurt himself. Given he says he doesn't believe in science its no wonder this was the outcome to be honest.

Shame he does not seem to have published the tech specs for his rocket or any details about the propulsion. I'm interested to know how much water he has on board and how he is heating it. Water is heavy, so you have to add that weight to the rocket weight. I suspect he has a propane burner.

That is assuming he needs thrust to counter gravity. If gravity does not exist and it is all down to density then he needs to make himself less dense than air in which case flight is only possible if he vaporises himself.
:lol:

So his rocket can't get as high as a weather balloon

It's time to ignore this idiot for what he is. A show man, using diversion.

this may have been answered already (search function didn't bring much up), but something that has just occurred to me...

how do the flat earth mob explain away a luna eclipse?

this may have been answered already (search function didn't bring much up), but something that has just occurred to me...

how do the flat earth mob explain away a luna eclipse?
Flat Earth spins like a tossed coin. A lunar eclipse happens when the habitable side of Earth is facing the Sun, but the moon is between them in the way

What do the flatearthers make of the images from Elon Musk's rocket?
It will be ignored. " NASA is conning the world man."

Why pay attention to an American private company when they successfully ignore Russia/Soviet Union, UK, France, Japan, China, Israel, India, Ukraine, Iran, North Korea and New Zealand as nations who have successfully put things into space. This is state sponsored lies from the US Government so the likes of China, Iran, Russia and North Korea would clearly have a vested interest into their good friends in the US and never want to make them look stupid in the eyes of the world. Any secrets they also hold will be kept secret for beyond our life times.

It will be ignored. " NASA is conning the world man."

Why pay attention to an American private company when they successfully ignore Russia/Soviet Union, UK, France, Japan, China, Israel, India, Ukraine, Iran, North Korea and New Zealand as nations who have successfully put things into space. This is state sponsored lies from the US Government so the likes of China, Iran, Russia and North Korea would clearly have a vested interest into their good friends in the US and never want to make them look stupid in the eyes of the world. Any secrets they also hold will be kept secret for beyond our life times.

Was all CGI apparently :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back