False rape claim lass gets 18 months

It’s all relative mate. She’s a liar and will be punished. She’s not Myra Hindley and deserves the chance to contribute to society after a stint of rehabilitation. We’ve all told the odd lie man.*

I’ve seen the state that kids come out in after going to the social. They’d be better off with Myra.

* I acknowledge this is a bad lie like
Totally disagree to be honest.

You said she should lose the kids. I’m asking if you’d apply the same to you if you did some time.

Tbf the bit about drinking about drinking the foster care pain away could have been left off
If I was a woman and accused someone of raping me which was proven to be false and I was sentenced to jail time ?
Yes I'd deserve to have my son taken off me, no question.

If I was a woman and accused someone of raping me which was proven to be false and I was sentenced to jail time ?
Yes I'd deserve to have my son taken off me, no question.

Fair enough mate. Can’t really argue with that. Very big of you.

We don’t have proper kids but the Pooch is like family member. Couldn’t bear giving him up. Even if was a real wrongun

Fair enough mate. Can’t really argue with that. Very big of you.

We don’t have proper kids but the Pooch is like family member. Couldn’t bear giving him up. Even if was a real wrongun
I'm not saying she should voluntarily lose them, I'm suggesting it should be out of her hands entirely.

It's hardly the most responsible way to bring children into the world. If you don't have a suitable environment to raise children then you shouldn't have them yet imo.
The age thing specifically, 25 is not too young to have 3 kids imo. For all we know she could have had twins and then another within 2 years.

Not that long ago if you weren't married with a kid by the time you were 21 you were deemed left on the shelf.

When I was at Monkeyhouse, some lass in my year claimed she was raped in Mere Knolls cemetery. Don't think out happened to her either when she admitted making it up.

25 but get what you're saying
I vaguely remember something like this happening anarl! How old are you?

Back