False rape claim lass gets 18 months

You would appear to be a touch on the sensitive side there, Bazza. You'll not last long on here unless you develop a thicker skin and an ability to spot a piss take.

I actually have sever psoriasis on my elbows and knees so my skin is actually thicker than average. But thanks for making me out my condition. You’ve succeeded in forcing me off this thread

These stories come up so often and these situations are horrific for the families involved but it worries me the damage that's done with the prominence these stories are given in the press in comparison to other sexual assault/rape articles. I trained over 15 years ago to work on the helplines at the rape crisis centre in Newcastle and even then this was one of the main reasons that women and men didn't want to report assaults. Even personally knowing how many people i know who've been in these situations and couldn't bring themselves to report it, finding out how many phone calls they received from people who just wanted to talk and also wouldn't report made me realise what a massive thing it is and this was a long time before #metoo.
But a year on it's depressing that the main thing that still gets the most publicity is false accusations, and the horrible stuff in America about it being 'a scary time for men'. I think this fact check from this week makes quite startling reading with statistics on what the main stories actually should be.

FactCheck: Men are more likely to be raped than be falsely accused of rape
Absolutely this. There's a dangerous undercurrent coming out of the US. as the current government has a definite agenda to keep women in their boxes.
These kind of cases are a drop in the ocean of actual offences against women, but due to the attitude of misogynist leaders like Trump they're getting pushed to the forefront by the media. I do feel empathy for the lad in question, and I hope he can put this behind him, after it being proved decisively that he didn't commit rape.

As an egalitarian I believe in equality across the board so I’m fairly aggrieved at the suggestion that only attractive people are subjected to sexual crimes.

I know a lad who was quite head disturbed and he would peruse websites that replicate actual tapes. After a while he too was so sucked in by the well groomed adult film stars that he was of the belief that extra danger was presented to “lookers”

That’s a dangerous mindset and the sort of belief system that totally alienates the aesthetically limited.

Please think next time. There are probably loads of ugly people logged on and embarrassed

Ps. Also not a great idea to declare you “wadnt” rape uglies. This infers you’d sexually exploit those easy on the eye and will get you in a watch list
Whee's this balloon knot?

Just seen on Facebook some knuckle dragger suggesting that her punishment should be being forced to have sex against her will.

1) I can’t believe society has lowered itself to the point you can say this
2) that punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Rape isn’t rehabilitation

Read my post carefully and think about it for a while.

She may not have behaved very well in this instance but she still has maternal responsibilities which we aren't in a position to assess or judge here
No assessment necessary. It's fuckin shameful and unforgivable for any woman to do that. I couldn't give a fuck if she has kids or not, she should be jailed for 5-10yrs and never see her kids ever again. PS WAD.

No assessment necessary. It's fuckin shameful and unforgivable for any woman to do that. I couldn't give a fuck if she has kids or not, she should be jailed for 5-10yrs and never see her kids ever again. PS WAD.

Seems harsh punishing her kids by taking away their mam.

They’ll end up being taken by the social with all the other daft kids and amount to nowt

Seems harsh punishing her kids by taking away their mam.

They’ll end up being taken by the social with all the other daft kids and amount to nowt

In this case, it’s highly possible this is longer term better for the kids. She has a large number of kids for her age and she obviously has other issues based on her behaviour that night. I’d argue she’s not a good role model for her children.

Aye I suppose so. They're in great hands with their mother.

It’s all relative mate. She’s a liar and will be punished. She’s not Myra Hindley and deserves the chance to contribute to society after a stint of rehabilitation. We’ve all told the odd lie man.*

I’ve seen the state that kids come out in after going to the social. They’d be better off with Myra.

* I acknowledge this is a bad lie like

As an egalitarian I believe in equality across the board so I’m fairly aggrieved at the suggestion that only attractive people are subjected to sexual crimes.

I know a lad who was quite head disturbed and he would peruse websites that replicate actual tapes. After a while he too was so sucked in by the well groomed adult film stars that he was of the belief that extra danger was presented to “lookers”

That’s a dangerous mindset and the sort of belief system that totally alienates the aesthetically limited.

Please think next time. There are probably loads of ugly people logged on and embarrassed

Ps. Also not a great idea to declare you “wadnt” rape uglies. This infers you’d sexually exploit those easy on the eye and will get you in a watch list

Iam sorry but what the fuck does any of that mean

Back