False rape claim lass gets 18 months

Two days in a row? You’d think she’d get a sterner sentence for doing it twice in such quick succession.

I’ve studied addiction to quite a sophisticated level and people are prone to the strangest of addictions.

If it’s true she’s done it twice then she needs help and support, as well as rehabilitation. If she just got past the rape claims she’d probably contribute to society

I’ve studied addiction to quite a sophisticated level and people are prone to the strangest of addictions.

If it’s true she’s done it twice then she needs help and support, as well as rehabilitation. If she just got past the rape claims she’d probably contribute to society

No mate, what he posted is an smb cliche. Someone else posted the news story yesterday and it’s been repeated today.

These stories come up so often and these situations are horrific for the families involved but it worries me the damage that's done with the prominence these stories are given in the press in comparison to other sexual assault/rape articles. I trained over 15 years ago to work on the helplines at the rape crisis centre in Newcastle and even then this was one of the main reasons that women and men didn't want to report assaults. Even personally knowing how many people i know who've been in these situations and couldn't bring themselves to report it, finding out how many phone calls they received from people who just wanted to talk and also wouldn't report made me realise what a massive thing it is and this was a long time before #metoo.
But a year on it's depressing that the main thing that still gets the most publicity is false accusations, and the horrible stuff in America about it being 'a scary time for men'. I think this fact check from this week makes quite startling reading with statistics on what the main stories actually should be.

FactCheck: Men are more likely to be raped than be falsely accused of rape

She is absolutely awful.

WADNT

As an egalitarian I believe in equality across the board so I’m fairly aggrieved at the suggestion that only attractive people are subjected to sexual crimes.

I know a lad who was quite head disturbed and he would peruse websites that replicate actual tapes. After a while he too was so sucked in by the well groomed adult film stars that he was of the belief that extra danger was presented to “lookers”

That’s a dangerous mindset and the sort of belief system that totally alienates the aesthetically limited.

Please think next time. There are probably loads of ugly people logged on and embarrassed

Ps. Also not a great idea to declare you “wadnt” rape uglies. This infers you’d sexually exploit those easy on the eye and will get you in a watch list

Last edited:
As an egalitarian I believe in equality across the board so I’m fairly aggrieved at the suggestion that only attractive people are subjected to sexual crimes.

I know a lad who was quite head disturbed and he would peruse websites that replicate actual tapes. After a while he too was so sucked in by the well groomed adult film stars that he was of the belief that extra danger was presented to “lookers”

That’s a dangerous mindset and the sort of belief system that totally alienates the aesthetically limited.

Please think next time. There are probably loads of ugly people logged on and embarrassed

Ps. Also not a great idea to declare you “wadnt” rape uglies. This infers you’d sexually exploit those easy on the eye and will get you in a watch list
She wasn’t subjected to any sexual crime. She propositioned the lad then cried rape - he’s the victim and we have no idea whether he’s attractive or not.

She wasn’t subjected to any sexual crime. She propositioned the lad then cried rape - he’s the victim and we have no idea whether he’s attractive or not.

The odds are he probably is of above average attractiveness.

If you’re going to lie about it, so cold and maliciously, the likelihood of fingering an ugly person seems unlikely.

Eh? :lol:

Is this the Sabrina Williams defence?

He’s got a point. Rose west had a bairn that she didn’t kill and she’s not well in the life stakes. Maybe having a mother around would have helped prepare her more for life. As long as she was only given rubber cutlery and help taking the edge off.

WAD

Back