False rape claim lass gets 18 months

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Sidewinder2, Oct 13, 2018 at 10:04 AM.

1. Sidewinder2

Sidewinder2 Winger

2. cosmicchris00

cosmicchris00 Midfield

I agree to some extent but the legal system always considers the defendants circumstances ie. she's a mother

Makem57 likes this.
  3. Sidewinder2

Sidewinder2 Winger

Fair point but she was a mother when she made the false claim and tried to ruin the lads life.

Fulwell Mackem and PTR like this.
  4. joemcdokes

joemcdokes Striker

Oh right, lets see how that one works with someone who is a father. :lol:

5. Pants

Pants Winger

Fancy that awful judge giving poor Mick Philpott a life sentence! How my heart bleeds.

Aye, they should consider that and take the bairns off her.

6. Ginger John

Ginger John Central Defender Contributor

Good. That poor lad has been through so much shit because of her lies. She deserves to be punished regardless of if she is a mother or not.

tunstall birdman and Makem57 like this.
  7. joemcdokes

joemcdokes Striker

Exactly.

8. dixonsafc

dixonsafc Striker

Two days in a row? You’d think she’d get a sterner sentence for doing it twice in such quick succession.

duff_man and Mickdundee like this.
  9. General Zod

General Zod Midfield

Be great that. I could go around committing any crime I like and if I get caught I'd just use the little zodlets as a shield against any kind of punishment.

PinzaC55 and heston like this.
  10. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Eh? :lol:

Is this the Sabrina Williams defence?

RossTheNinja and Pants like this.
  11. HANDSOME_DAN

HANDSOME_DAN Central Defender

It always seems harsh that the accused gets their reputation smashed before they are tried. By all means make it public when they are guilty but pre any judgement it seems massively unfair.

12. Bishop Boy

Bishop Boy Winger

No, the Chewbaka Defense.

I thought with all this equal rights stuff that wouldn’t be a consideration now.

13. ajthemackem

ajthemackem Striker

Balancing act I suppose; cases like this can put off true victims from coming forward so I think they have to gan cannier on sentences than is deserved.

14. yorkyexile

yorkyexile Striker

Cheated on his bird with some mucky scrubber and got copped out. By the time his bird has done with him he`ll wish he was inside anyway :lol:

She`s just a skank who was probably going to try for a good bit compo reading between the lines of the article, who no doubt would have done the same trick again, should have longer than 18 months for it bairns or no

Guinness Guzzler and Bishop Boy like this.
  15. Struts

Struts Midfield

Not sure i'd want my name in the paper if I had slithered into that like.

Mickdundee likes this.
  16. Tadger

Tadger Striker

The thing is, most rape cases fall through due to lack of evidence. That doesn’t equate a false accusation in the eyes of the law so the accuser wouldn’t be prosecuted.

Presumably, there has to be evidence of the fact she made a false accusation in order for her to be prosecuted.

scott934, janiep and ajthemackem like this.
  17. Purrfect South

Purrfect South Striker

She won’t be taking them into prison with her.

18. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

The fucking staaaaate of her.

19. Tidied

RossTheNinja and Bishop Boy like this.
  20. Mickdundee

Mickdundee Goalkeeper

She looks like a classy bird from the pics. Roly up fag and either bad fake tan or foundation too dark for her skin tone.

Morse likes this.