False rape claim lass gets 18 months

I'd call it a social conciense. Bringing 3 kids into the world unsupported at the age of 23 is absolutely mental
You clearly said it was about you paying for it..
As I said it wouldn't be me but people wanting families young is often synonymous with being in the care system, for some anyway, they want love and consistency. Sadly they can be psychologically ill equipped to deal with it.

You clearly said it was about you paying for it..
As I said it wouldn't be me but people wanting families young is often synonymous with being in the care system, for some anyway, they want love and consistency. Sadly they can be psychologically ill equipped to deal with it.
Best pay for them then and encourage that behaviour. It's insane and a folly that anyone has 3 kids and is on benefits. Wonder why we have austerity? Look no further

This is what I was saying.

@Purrfect South
No disrespect, but all of those cases were about children. They’re very different scenarios to this case, and all about being in positions of trust in the first place.

Best pay for them then and encourage that behaviour. It's insane and a folly that anyone has 3 kids and is on benefits. Wonder why we have austerity? Look no further
You’ve got to love a blinkered view of the world.

You didn't need to. I would suggest that Trump's comments about #Metoo, and his fears for poor young men being wrongly accused victims will cause more damage. Perhaps in the end, it's what most men want, which of course is exactly what most women knew already.
What are you driveling on about. What’s Trump got to do with this?

Reminded me of when a pretty blonde lass in Chambers stopped me and said my name. I replied "Oh hello?" and she said "I have looked at you for months but you have never noticed me, if I had a knife I would stab you now".:eek: I told her to fuck off and walked away.:lol:
call yersell a lothario and couldnt even shoe horn stabbing with the pork sword into your reply? Give it up as a bad job matey :lol:

Reminded me of when a pretty blonde lass in Chambers stopped me and said my name. I replied "Oh hello?" and she said "I have looked at you for months but you have never noticed me, if I had a knife I would stab you now".:eek: I told her to fuck off and walked away.:lol:
If a crazy woman with a knife confronted me the last thing I'd do would be to tell her to go away and then walk away. I'd tell her to put the knife down.

It was you who had a pop at the Metoo movement. You're not in a position of power, but when a world leader attacks Metoo, then it just compounds the theory that men are under attack. From what I can see of your posts, you feel the same way.
World leaders criticise lots of things. I have probables with MeToo because it erodes the ancient liberty of presumption of innocence, for men and women.

Back