False rape claim lass gets 18 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree to some extent but the legal system always considers the defendants circumstances ie. she's a mother
Eighteen months is nowt. Good behaviour and being a mother, she will be out in no time. She has gotten away with it really.
A cloud could hang over the lad, no smoke without fire as some would say.

Eighteen months is nowt. Good behaviour and being a mother, she will be out in no time. She has gotten away with it really.
A cloud could hang over the lad, no smoke without fire as some would say.
Why would a cloud hang over him? The proof was absolute, and provided as evidence. Everybody can see that he was the victim here. You're trying to create a scenario that's very unlikely to happen.

Read my post carefully and think about it for a while.

She may not have behaved very well in this instance but she still has maternal responsibilities which we aren't in a position to assess or judge here
She may not have behaved very well....

Good grief. Did you really write that?

That's a ridiculous statement. There are all sorts of reasons that mothers find themselves left with 3 children, through no fault of their own. You're effectively condemning all women in this situation, for the actions of a few who might milk the system.

The chances are high that this is the case, but you'll get short shrift from this lot.
It isn't mind. 3 kids at 23 is insane.

Why would a cloud hang over him? The proof was absolute, and provided as evidence. Everybody can see that he was the victim here. You're trying to create a scenario that's very unlikely to happen.
He has been outed as a bloke who cheats on his girlfriend and shags loopers in lavvies mind... Now that doesn't make him a bad person in my book but I bet he feels he could have done without the publicity caused by a lie.

It isn't mind. 3 kids at 23 is insane.
It wouldn't be my choice but it's not your choice to make for others.. A lot of our parents would have thought nothing of it, just because it stops you getting the cream leather corner unit and matching dining suite doesn't make it wrong in and of its self

Last edited:
He has been outed as a bloke who cheats on his girlfriend and shags loopers in lavvies mind... Now that doesn't make him a bad person in my book but I bet he feels he could have done without the publicity caused by a lie.

It wouldn't be my choice but it's not your choice to make for others.. A lot of our parents would have thought nothing of it, just because it stops you getting the cream leather corner unit and matching dining suite doesn't make it wrong in and of its self
Yes it is if I'm paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back