False rape claim lass gets 18 months

The thing is, most rape cases fall through due to lack of evidence. That doesn’t equate a false accusation in the eyes of the law so the accuser wouldn’t be prosecuted.

Presumably, there has to be evidence of the fact she made a false accusation in order for her to be prosecuted.
Agreed aye.
I think it still scares real victims though, you know?

She looks like one of Fagin's urchins dressed up as an oompa loompa.

The only thing she looks capable of 'luring' is flies.

I've known two lasses cry rape and then didn't bother turning up at court so the blokes got off. Both times it was obvious from the start they were full of shit and it wouldn't of taken Jaggers in the courtroom to expose their lies.
NOTHING happened to these horrible creatures! The label will probably stick to those two innocents blokes for the rest of their lives.

Mum jailed after luring teen into public toilets for sex - then crying rape

Personally, I think she should have been given the same sentence as he would have been given if found guilty. Only way your going to stop these fake claims and give real.victims the confidence to speak out.

It's a dangerous game, could easily put real victims off pressing charges.

I do agree the current set up is wrong though. The accused shouldn't be publicly named at such an early stage.

Oh right, lets see how that one works with someone who is a father. :lol:

Read my post carefully and think about it for a while.

Fancy that awful judge giving poor Mick Philpott a life sentence! How my heart bleeds.

Aye, they should consider that and take the bairns off her.

She may not have behaved very well in this instance but she still has maternal responsibilities which we aren't in a position to assess or judge here

Last edited:
It's a dangerous game, could easily put real victims off pressing charges.

I do agree the current set up is wrong though. The accused shouldn't be publicly named at such an early stage.

I think it’s an extremely difficult situation, especially when they know each other. There’s often accusations via social media and the fact the accused is arrested and has his liberties temporarily removed. Under these circumstances, it’s possible suspicion is raised and it’s the person is tarnished even before it’s public knowledge of any involvement, guilty or not.

I've known two lasses cry rape and then didn't bother turning up at court so the blokes got off. Both times it was obvious from the start they were full of shit and it wouldn't of taken Jaggers in the courtroom to expose their lies.
NOTHING happened to these horrible creatures! The label will probably stick to those two innocents blokes for the rest of their lives.

When I was at Monkeyhouse, some lass in my year claimed she was raped in Mere Knolls cemetery. Don't think out happened to her either when she admitted making it up.

23y old mother of 3. f***ing hell man.

25 but get what you're saying

23y old mother of 3. f***ing hell man.
Piecing the limited info and professional gut instinct she probly has a personality disorder with her attachment shot to shit including her early sexualisation. She doesn't feel the same things or think in the same way as you and me.
Still knows what she's doing though and can't allow herself to act like this (a night on the drink will have further lowered her emotional inhibition no doubt) . My guess is she will be well known to mental health and social services well before this. She probably needs work on emotional tolerance while she's inside.

Logon or register to see this image

Back