Doctor Who

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought it was ok. Like most this series so far, enjoyed it but will not be rushing to see it again. An improvement on the Capaldi series which I never want to see again

Over use of the sonic still though. What is this alien console? Ill wave my sonic at it. How do I untie this rope? Ill wave my sonic at it. It has been the case since Tennent. Inwish they would let the Doctor be a bit more hands on rather then remote controlling everything.

Does anyone know where you can watch the classic episodes online? The only source I can find is BritBox for people in the USA

I was aimlessly flicking channels and landed on Doctor Who, which I haven't watched for a few years, and was astonished to hear the new Doctor say she was having problems with the 'Vagisil'. Was that right? Hardly surprising as he's only been a woman for a short while.

I only saw a bit of it this week and was disappointed at the lack of running down corridors and shouting. The lack of curved corridors in pre-partition India was a huge disappointment to me.

The bit I saw featured some 'demon' aliens who apparently attend at the deaths of everyone who dies alone. All I can say is 'why' followed by 'they'll be f***ing busy' and 'but the bloke that died alone in the episode was killed by another six blokes; so not alone at all'. which I think is fair comment.

This Kerblam place is clearly Amazon.:lol:

There was a sneaky shot across the bows at Sports Direct as well. :lol:

When they mentioned employees climbing on the conveyor belts would be "Terminated", I was hoping the daleks would turn up.

That would have been more to the point, if at the end the room full of delivery droids had become a room full of daleks.

Not the greatest story ever but possibly the best of the series. If that was the baseline this series would've been alright. I'm not that frustrated by tonight's episode which is an improvement.

Loved tonight’s episode.

Weaponised bubble wrap.... resistance is futile.⁠ Coming soon evil sentient angry polystyrene balls... careful they’ll be absolutely foaming :D

I believe we have the Daleks in three weeks time, so at least for the last episode things are looking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back