Doctor Who

Status
Not open for further replies.

I watched it at the weekend for the first time in years. I won’t be watching it again.
I binge watched every series and xmas special from 2005 in the run up to this series just so I could be upto date with the lore. Loved it. Even Capaldi.

I quit this series after 3 episodes. I'm done. It's utter tripe.

Ignoring the rather boring tiresome ramblings, has anyone else noticed the Sonic Screwdriver overkill? :rolleyes:

I binge watched every series and xmas special from 2005 in the run up to this series just so I could be upto date with the lore. Loved it. Even Capaldi.

I quit this series after 3 episodes. I'm done. It's utter tripe.
It's not good but still less shite than the RTD shite.

Ignoring the rather boring tiresome ramblings, has anyone else noticed the Sonic Screwdriver overkill? :rolleyes:
They were supposed to be cutting back on that but it's got worse :lol:

I think this year has been fine tbh.

Been with my Mrs since Eccleston, she'll watch the odd episode. This year she's ahead of me. They are probably bringing in a new set of viewers.

I think this year has been fine tbh.

Been with my Mrs since Eccleston, she'll watch the odd episode. This year she's ahead of me. They are probably bringing in a new set of viewers.
Bringing in a lot of female viewers but losing the same amount of male viewers I'd imagine. Viewing figures are about the same for last season, 1st episode got 10m viewers, every ep since it's been around 6 or 7.

The fansites are unanimously not liking the new Doctor or storylines. Americans stuggle to understand the Yorkshire accent. As for the PC shite.. the less the said the better.

[QUOTE="bigmarlon, post: 28725035, member: 42923”] Americans stuggle to understand the Yorkshire accent.[/QUOTE]

I work/live in Yorkshire and me and a Scottish work colleague figured out how to say that the tin model of (Herget’s) Tin Tin was absent from the tin within which it had previously been placed.

It goes Tin Tin-Tin t’in’t in tin.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back