Alex Hales

Its such absllute bullshit by the ECB

They all knew about the offence, they decided to keep it quiet and pick him

then just because it becomes public and a fewhigh profile morons start moaning, they drop him

Its bullshit

I don't believe a word they say, and Giles is an idiot
I love how it’s the ECBs fault again.

2 failed tests and Bristol. It’s almost his fault

Maybe I am just being unreasonable about this and there is no way he should be in the squad, but just when all the journos can't wait to criticise, can't help but defend him

Does everyone else think he should be dropped?
He booted a bloke in the head while he was on the floor.

He's lucky this is even what were discussing.

Good odi player, but really dont like the bloke. When it became public knowledge he was always going to be dropped, so as to get the response amd distraction out of the way. Also he barely plays cricket these days so he would have had no form to judge wether he should be picked or not

They picked him in the squad :confused:

Then released a bull shit statement, why did they change their mind AGAIN

They are total fuckin idiots

They should never have picked him after two failed tests.

But you can't surely think that booting him is the wrong decision. The lad has had plenty of chances.

Hales needs another reminder that his lifestyle is poor. Getting dropped is the right response.

Giles is not the idiot.

The punishment is 21 days

That’s the law

They picked him then bottled it when a
few journos criticised him

Giles is an idiot and a typical ECB appointment

They should never have picked him after two failed tests.

But you can't surely think that booting him is the wrong decision. The lad has had plenty of chances.

The punishment is 21 days mate

Good odi player, but really dont like the bloke. When it became public knowledge he was always going to be dropped, so as to get the response amd distraction out of the way. Also he barely plays cricket these days so he would have had no form to judge wether he should be picked or not

Why? What has going public got to do with it?

I see his management company have complained about his “treatment”.

Even if it weren’t his second offence, it has meant he hasn’t played any cricket at all. A couple of T20s in Pakistan isn’t a warm up for a World Cup

There’s a whole ODI series against them, he’s already half way through his ban

Last edited:
The punishment is 21 days

That’s the law

They picked him then bottled it when a
few journos criticised him

Giles is an idiot and a typical ECB appointment

The punishment is 21 days mate

Yes, but he's already on a de facto suspended sentence - two arguably - about his conduct.

Besides which, 21 days is bollocks for a second offence. A lenient first offence approach is to be commended, a second one is questionable.

Don't wet the bed. He's not in the team, nor should he be - and might be better to not have him sniffing around.

Last edited:
Yes, but he's already on a de facto suspended sentence - two arguably - about his conduct.

Besides which, 21 days is bollocks for a second offence. A lenient first offence approach is to be commended, a second one is questionable.

That’s the law mate

I don’t mind it, it’s a welfare thing too, don’t want another Tom Maynard thing

Is this really what happened? Evidence please.

Yeah. George dobell n co

He wanted to wait till after but Giles didn’t want everyone leaving at say time after the World Cup

He’s come in with an iron fist n I don’t like him

The bloke was a complete failure as England coach yet somehow he’s got a promotion it’s poor

Back