Alex Hales

The thread was started about Hales taking a break for 'personal reasons'.

When 'personal reasons' are cited it's usually code for illness through depression/anxiety but somehow the thread moved onto shaggin. :rolleyes:
Because its 99.99% certain that this is the "personal reasons"

yet you started a thread about it? :rolleyes:
I didn’t start a thread about him shagging about I started it as he had taken an indefinite break.

I had no idea behind the reasons why.

A bloke shagging about isn’t anyone’s business imo although that won’t stop the morally perfect tut tutting I suppose :rolleyes:

I didn’t start a thread about him shagging about I started it as he had taken an indefinite break.

I had no idea behind the reasons why.

A bloke shagging about isn’t anyone’s business imo although that won’t stop the morally perfect tut tutting I suppose :rolleyes:
Who is tutting like?

I don't suppose for one moment that it'll affect his selection but it's caused friction between the WAGS and their partners. It's Hales who should f off. He was the bloke who denied originally that he witnessed Stokes Bristol fracas then was seen kicking a prostrate bloke in the head. Are you defending someone like that , Mr Jardine?

I couldn't give a flying fuck who Hales is shagging

Botham would have never played for England if this was what we were picking on

Well no not really. He was there to play cricket and 5hag his lass when she arrived, not to be off delivering a good length to a some random
Whats to got to do with anyone? That’s between him and his missus. Who are you or anyone else to tell him what to do in his private life?

I couldn't give a flying fuck who Hales is shagging

Botham would have never played for England if this was what we were picking on
Unreal isn’t it. People sitting in their ivory towers passing judgement without any idea of the circumstances.

Last edited:
Whats to got to do with anyone? That’s between him and his missus. Who are you or anyone else to tell him what to do in his private life?
Well its not very private if it is in the public eye though.

Bristol fiasco + this all while supposedly representing his country. Maybe he needs to have good look at himself. Thats not sitting in an ivory tower snearing but it appears he isnt a very nice person full stop

The WAG's have got nothing to do with the team, I dare say most of his colleagues will be completely non-plussed by his actions so anyone taking heed of the WAG's is plain daft. Could be more to this particular story however.

Well its not very private if it is in the public eye though.

Bristol fiasco + this all while supposedly representing his country. Maybe he needs to have good look at himself. Thats not sitting in an ivory tower snearing but it appears he isnt a very nice person full stop
How do you know if he’s a nice person or not? This bird might be a nightmare for all you or I know. It should have no reflection on wether he represents his country.

Why does Hales shagging about remotely bother anyone?

How do you know if he’s a nice person or not? This bird might be a nightmare for all you or I know. It should have no reflection on wether he represents his country.

Why does Hales shagging about remotely bother anyone?
I didnt say he was a nice person or not, that is why i used the word "appears". nice people tend not to kick people in the head whenb they are lying on the floor, therefore giving me reason to have that opinion.

It doesnt bother me but it is a reflection on whether he represents his country because at the moment he cant due to "personal problems".

I didnt say he was a nice person or not, that is why i used the word "appears". nice people tend not to kick people in the head whenb they are lying on the floor, therefore giving me reason to have that opinion.

It doesnt bother me but it is a reflection on whether he represents his country because at the moment he cant due to "personal problems".
I wouldn’t know if he appears to be or not. I wouldn’t base an opinion on one incident.

It clearly does bother you as you can’t stop going on about it and lecturing on who he should and shouldn’t be sleeping with.

Stokes was in the same fight and he is a very nice guy, top bloke

Don't judge people off 1 incident like, everyone makes mistakes

I am not arsed if he shagged around, loads of people do it, and it should have absolutely nothing to do with world cup selection

I wouldn’t know if he appears to be or not. I wouldn’t base an opinion on one incident.

It clearly does bother you as you can’t stop going on about it and lecturing on who he should and shouldn’t be sleeping with.

Kicking someone in the head while laid on the ground and then denying ever being involved is not enough to form an opinion of someone? Ok........

not lecturing anyone. Unless Hales posts on here. He can bang who he likes but it obviously affects his ability to play cricket (or not as it seems) which is the only issue

Stokes was in the same fight and he is a very nice guy, top bloke

Don't judge people off 1 incident like, everyone makes mistakes

I am not arsed if he shagged around, loads of people do it, and it should have absolutely nothing to do with world cup selection
It does affect his selection if he is on a self-imposed exile from cricket due to his personal issues. Can you select someone who isnt playing cricket at all?

Last edited:
Kicking someone in the head while laid on the ground and then denying ever being involved is not enough to form an opinion of someone? Ok........

not lecturing anyone. Unless Hales posts on here. He can bang who he likes but it obviously affects his ability to play cricket (or not as it seems) which is the only issue

It does affect his selection if he is on a self-imposed exile from cricket due to his personal issues. Can you select someone who isnt playing cricket at all?
He was out of order but he won’t be alone in doing something daft on a night out.

He can bang who likes? That’s not what you were saying earlier mind.

Who’s to say if this is because he’s banged another tart or something else? I’d be pretty annoyed if it was down to the ‘wags’ putting their two penneth in mind.

Yeah, he has been vital part of the squad for 4 years, not suddenly dropping him on the eve of a tournament

It might be something more serious like, I'd rather not speculate

Just making the point I don't care who he shags

Last edited:
He was out of order but he won’t be alone in doing something daft on a night out.

He can bang who likes? That’s not what you were saying earlier mind.

Who’s to say if this is because he’s banged another tart or something else? I’d be pretty annoyed if it was down to the ‘wags’ putting their two penneth in mind.
What did i say earlier? That he shouldnt be doing it 2 days before his mrs arrives....

Back