Alex Hales

Discussion in 'Cricket' started by Mrjardine, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Mrjardine

Mrjardine Striker

Took an indefinite break from cricket due to personal reasons.

Could put his World Cup place in jeopardy.

2. smoker

smoker Striker

Shagged around behind his girlfriend's back on the WI tour creating a bad atmosphere in the camp. Probably best he isnt involved in the world cup.

3. Mrjardine

Mrjardine Striker

Why would that cause a bad atmosphere in the camp?

ChicagoCat and SAFC2403 like this.
  4. Parkside

Parkside Midfield

Because he's upset the WAGS who shopped him.

ChicagoCat and smoker like this.
  5. Mrjardine

Mrjardine Striker

Fuck them.

Not ideal what he did but they weren’t married and he’s not the first and wont be the last bloke (or woman for that matter) to do it.

The husbands and fellas of these ‘wags’ need to tell them to wind their necks in.

Coming to summit if a bunch of daft tarts are starting to dictate who gets picked in top level sport.

6. brandon

brandon Striker

If he’s only doing it because of the adultery he wants to get a fucking grip.

I reckon there’ll be more to it than just that though.

Parkside and Mrjardine like this.
  7. Parkside

Parkside Midfield

I don't suppose for one moment that it'll affect his selection but it's caused friction between the WAGS and their partners. It's Hales who should f off. He was the bloke who denied originally that he witnessed Stokes Bristol fracas then was seen kicking a prostrate bloke in the head. Are you defending someone like that , Mr Jardine?

8. Mrjardine

Mrjardine Striker

I thought his little sly kick was a disgrace tbh but it’s dealt with now and it’s time to move on.

Why should it cause friction between wags and partners? It’s now to do with Stokes, Morgan, Roy etc etc what hales gets up to.

He’s not an automatic pick but he’s a great option to have incase any of top 3 are out of form.

If this has come about through a few daft women tut tutting at his extra curricular activities it’s a disgrace to be honest.

brandon and Silly Point like this.
  9. Silly Point

Silly Point Midfield

Fucking hell "Lad" plays away and the "WAGs" cause "friction in the camp" a month before a world cup. Sure we've been here before Golden Generation and all that shite. Thought cricket had a bit more class.

the dark one, hudson88 and Mrjardine like this.
  10. Parkside

Parkside Midfield

we agree that there's far more too it than Hales playing away. Naturally WAGS are going to defend one of their own and, whilst I'm no women's liber, I wouldn't label them daft for doing so. Hope your lass doesn't read your posts:).
    Anyway, I've hated Hales ever since he claimed that catch against Benks- now that is petty.

smoker likes this.
  11. Unless I have missed something new, he is still expected to link up with England for the training camp

Or was when it was announced over the weekend

12. brandon

brandon Striker

Absolutely right.

13. Marcosplace

Marcosplace Striker

Hales blocks everyone on Twitter if you disagree with him. I’m blocked. :cool:

14. smoker

smoker Striker

Give your head a wobble with that caveman crack.

He was there to play cricket not get his end away, the unprofessional numpty. He seems to show perennial bad judgement off the field.

Comeback_Kenwyne, TheRey and Parkside like this.
  15. Mrjardine

Mrjardine Striker

So lads away on tour for months on end aren’t permitted a leg over?

16. pavarotti1980

pavarotti1980 Midfield

Well I would say no when the WAGs are heading into town a couple of days later. He can get his opportunity then.

This is the WAG who was flying in as well :eek::eek:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  17. Mrjardine

Mrjardine Striker

I don’t think it’s anyone's business to be honest.

18. pavarotti1980

pavarotti1980 Midfield

yet you started a thread about it? :rolleyes:

smoker and Parkside like this.
  19. Bri

Bri Winger

The thread was started about Hales taking a break for 'personal reasons'.

When 'personal reasons' are cited it's usually code for illness through depression/anxiety but somehow the thread moved onto shaggin. :rolleyes:

Mrjardine likes this.
  20. smoker

smoker Striker

Because they are interrelated.