Alex Hales

no it can be anyone but one at a time would be handy whilst on england duty. Keep his mind on the game.

It clearly affects his cricket otherwise he wouldnt be on a self-imposed exile
How do you know it’s becayse of this? He might be comfortable with it but nebby fuckers in ivory towers may not be and they may be causing the issue.

Who gives a flying fuck what he gets up to off the pitch? As long as he’s not breaking the law or causing disruption in the changing room ie fake online accounts etc., let him get on with it! Stuff like this goes on in all forms of sport and unfortunately the ‘WAGS’are having too much input.

Wait.

Some poor girl gets cheated on very publicly, her pals are rightly outraged about it, and they're totally in the wrong? :confused:

Male privilege right there, folks.

Don’t think people saying that just questioning the suggestion should cost him his World Cup place

And you think lasses don’t cheat? Nothing to do with male privilege

Don’t think people saying that just questioning the suggestion should cost him his World Cup place

And you think lasses don’t cheat? Nothing to do with male privilege
I'm fairly sure that they'd argue that someone's real, personal life is more important than a game of cricket.

And I'm aware lasses cheat - Lord knows it's happened to me enough times. But the shocking amount of disrespect towards women in this thread (a lot of which coming from the least surprising of sources) is f***ing disgusting.

I'm fairly sure that they'd argue that someone's real, personal life is more important than a game of cricket.

And I'm aware lasses cheat - Lord knows it's happened to me enough times. But the shocking amount of disrespect towards women in this thread (a lot of which coming from the least surprising of sources) is f***ing disgusting.

I don’t see what importance hales shagging someone else has to do with his World Cup place

Do you know nothing of Ian bothAm?

Stokes was in the same fight and he is a very nice guy, top bloke

Don't judge people off 1 incident like, everyone makes mistakes
y
I am not arsed if he shagged around, loads of people do it, and it should have absolutely nothing to do with world cup selection

Is a nice way to put it without resorting to the absolute cringeworthy sexism Jardine loaded on top of it.

It's nobody's f***ing business.

Agree. And completely unnecessary too. You can make the case for Hales on privacy grounds, without a load of look-at-me misogyny thrown in too.

Last edited:
Wait.

Some poor girl gets cheated on very publicly, her pals are rightly outraged about it, and they're totally in the wrong? :confused:

Male privilege right there, folks.
Agreed marra.

I think most people on here would have been part of a group of friends where someone has cheated on their partner. Also experienced how shit and awkward the aftermath is.

What he did will have had an impact on the group imo but fuck knows if this is the reason for his self imposed exile. If it is though he’s brought it on himself.

He's definitley joining up with the squad when it meets up this weekend so it may not be all it's perceived to be.
I would ban all wags over the world cup period mind if they are kicking up a stink, I'm not vindicating what he has done but at the end of the day this shouldn't be being brought up in a professional environment or affecting people's day job.

I've had mates that have done it and it's been a f***ing nightmare. You can let them know how shit it is and stress your disapproval but at the end of the day they're still your mate. If the "wags" don't like it that's up to them and I completely understand, but it shouldn't be allowed to affect any relationship, professional, friendship with your mate or relationship with your other half.

Right that's my angsty teenage agony aunt bit done.

Last edited:
Well no not really. He was there to play cricket and 5hag his lass when she arrived, not to be off delivering a good length to a some random

This is the worst bit of this whole saga. You’re allowed to say shag y’knar marra ;)

no it can be anyone but one at a time would be handy whilst on england duty. Keep his mind on the game.

It clearly affects his cricket otherwise he wouldnt be on a self-imposed exile

So no threesomes whilst on England duty? Got it.

Within the confines of England Cricket - someone who isn’t in the England Cricket team is of little importance to a game of cricket.

England are trying to win the World Cup, what happens in hotel bedrooms between bedsheets is fuckall to do with bat, ball and stumps.

Last edited:
England are trying to win the World Cup, what happens in hotel bedrooms between bedsheets is fuckall to do with bat, ball and stumps.

This is demonstrably bollocks as they have caused him to take a break from the game 'for personal reasons' and will affect his WC preparation.

Always assuming shaggin is the 'reason', which we don't know.

True, but getting dumped by his lass last month is the only significant thing that has happened to him lately.

Last edited:

Back