Alex Hales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has to be the right call dropping him then

As Mark Butcher yesterday though, somehow the ECB managed to make themselves look worse than a player taking drugs and getting involved in night club fights, wonder why they were so keen not to tell anyone?

Confidentiality clauses in recreational drugs bans.

All seems fair enough. Place in the squad was untenable due to his own actions.

Hopefully Roy can get over his back problems, and Stokes can stay fit, as those the 2 positions Hales has often been in for

Makes you think must have been others caught that we don’t know about

Last edited:

Absolutely remarkable statement.

"Ashley - is this a point of principle? Is it about team morale or management like Eoin says?"

"Nah, we just didn't want the media to find out?"

Pathetic really. And awful comms/PR strategy - wonder if I can talk myself into a job there for the freebies. Whoever is advising them currently is a f***ing clown.

Absolutely remarkable statement.

"Ashley - is this a point of principle? Is it about team morale or management like Eoin says?"

"Nah, we just didn't want the media to find out?"

Pathetic really. And awful comms/PR strategy - wonder if I can talk myself into a job there for the freebies. Whoever is advising them currently is a f***ing clown.
Replacing Strauss with Giles ffs

Aye a Big Bash gig would do him good as well a few months before the T20 world cup down there

Aye agreed, rigth decision to remove him but shouldn't be the end IMO, I actually don't see that many other players below the stars who are close to that level in the short stuff

Vince and Malan maybe, so Hales will be needed

Keep head down, mouth shut, score runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back