Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Covid done my lungs for a year...but I am very old.

ps. There's no evidence that restrictions saved lives...we have to wait until it's all over for those numbers to be crunched.
Very OLDIE even.
By Christ, you’re dumb as a post!

You said:

“TOTAL deaths in England & Wales from COVID-19 with NO OTHER UNDERLYING CAUSES

17,371”

That’s incorrect, the total is higher. You presented the total for 2020, completely ignoring the deaths from 2021.
Arguing with idiots here mate.

Er, i think you’ll find the only one who’s alluded to that is SickSaFC. I’ve done no such thing so I’ll thank you kindly if you retract that statement.
Read again, I said between you. I never said you called me or Oldie a nonce,so you'll have to do one mate :D

Death certificates rarely only include one cause of death though, so the figure is meaningless. I would hazard a guess that pneumonia is probably on thousands of death certificates alongside COVID 19.

My uncle had a heart attack and died, but he had 3 different contributory factors on his birth certificate - does that mean he didn’t die of a heart attack?

Some COVID conspiracy theorist Group up here made an identical Freedom of Information claim to try and prove that COVID alone wasn’t killing people and it was quickly debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back