Status
Not open for further replies.

Who the fcuk’s this? The big brother? ‘Climate change denier’ 😀😀😀 ‘kinell, up ur game bobby lad. U can start by playing the ball not the man.
Hello, I'm Pancho, a humble assistant laundry manager and occasional moderator.

I'm charged with keeping the rest of the staff immaculate and fragrant, and if I can fit it in, the various forums ticking over nicely.

To this end, I felt it was in members' interests to be aware of the previous MO of the person with whom they were engaging on this particular topic.

“there is wilful ignorance of how death certificates work”. What u blathering on about? Are u the numpty who keeps spouting off about death certificates? The thread’s got nowt to do with death certificates man. Be quiet.

“chocka with misinformation” Please point us to the misinformation (It’s nowt to do with the Figures just being from 2020 btw 😀)

Nothing to do with death certificates? The information used by the ONS to complete the FOI request was literally taken from the count of death certificates where no pre-existing conditions were listed alongside COVID-19 in fields 1a through 1c of the death certificate.

It does not mean that only 17,000 people actually died of COVID. It does not mean that all other deaths were not from COVID. it means that in 17,000 deaths, the person who died had no pre-existing conditions.

The fact that 17,000 people died of COVID, and had no underlying vulnerability is pretty significant because it means it killed 17,000 otherwise healthy people. Yet you're spinning this to mean something else entirely. We know the mortality profile of COVID skews risk heavily towards the older age groups, because...surprise f***ing surprise...90% of them have an underlying condition and probably 50% have two or more underlying conditions.

I assume you haven't actually read the FOI request put into the ONS, which links you to the data. I assume you also haven't read the spreadsheets they used to complete the request? Which they also link to.

Last edited:

I'm charged with keeping the rest of the staff immaculate and fragrant, and if I can fit it in, the
Good afternoon, team for activation-deactivation of the on-off service, I send protocol. To ACTIVATE the service send an e-mail 5 days in advance to [email protected] where it appears in the subject "ACTIVATION" along with your customer number, please indicate in the body of the email the date you want to activate the service .

To disconnect the service, send another email with the subject "DEACTIVATION" along with your customer number, please indicate in the body of the email the date you want to deactivate the service.

We remember that the entire current month will be paid when activating or deactivating the service, said payment will be deducted directly from the bank account.
forums ticking over nicely.

To this end, I felt it was in members' interests to be aware of the previous MO of the person with whom they were engaging on this particular topic.
‘Previous MO’😀😀😀
U come stomping in here in ur big size 11 boots bandying Around pejorative terms like ‘climate change denier’ then come over all coy saying ur just here !to keep things ticking over nicely’😀
Nothing to do with death certificates? The information used by the ONS to complete the FOI request was literally taken from the count of death certificates where no pre-existing conditions were listed alongside COVID-19 in fields 1a through 1c of the death certificate.

It does not mean that only 17,000 people actually died of COVID. It does not mean that all other deaths were not from COVID. it means that in 17,000 deaths, the person who died had no pre-existing conditions.

The fact that 17,000 people died of COVID, and had no underlying vulnerability is pretty significant because it means it killed 17,000 otherwise healthy people. Yet you're spinning this to mean something else entirely. We know the mortality profile of COVID skews risk heavily towards the older age groups, because...surprise f***ing surprise...90% of them have an underlying condition and probably 50% have two or more underlying conditions.

I assume you haven't actually read the FOI request put into the ONS, which links you to the data. I assume you also haven't read the spreadsheets they used to complete the request? Which they also link to.

“does not mean that only 17,000 people actually died of COVID”
It means what it says. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s got nowt at all to do with ur partickler hobby horse. U can blather on all night about ur straw man death certificates but it’s just word salad. I ask u again, where is the disinformation ur alleging? And again I say, put up or stfu.

Last edited:
‘Previous MO’😀😀😀
U come stomping in here in ur big size 11 boots bandying Around pejorative terms like ‘climate change denier’ then come over all coy saying ur just here !to keep things ticking over nicely’😀

“does not mean that only 17,000 people actually died of COVID”
It means what it says. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s got nowt at all to do with ur partickler hobby horse. U can blather on all night about ur straw man death certificates but it’s just word salad. I ask u again, where is the disinformation ur alleging? And again I say, put up or stfu.

It means that 17,000 people have died of COVID-19 despite being otherwise healthy people. Quite shocking and simply proves that lockdown, restrictions and masks were the right way to go.

Glad you agree.

It means that 17,000 people have died of COVID-19 despite being otherwise healthy people. Quite shocking and simply proves that lockdown, restrictions and masks were the right way to go.

Glad you agree.
I’ll try one last time. put up the ‘misinformation’ u were squealing about. If u can’t, anything else u say in this thread is worthless my friend.

I’ll try one last time. put up the ‘misinformation’ u were squealing about. If u can’t, anything else u say in this thread is worthless my friend.

Well for one you said it was nothing to do with death certificates when the figure that you used as the thread title was literally taken from death certificates. Misinformation right there - parroting figures that you didn't even understand yourself.

For your information @Floyd is a past climate change denier who has previously admitted posting his opinions simply to get a reaction.

He now appears to have moved his focus on to Covid.

You may wish to take this information into consideration when replying to his posts.
I just judge comedic content...I gave up figures long ago.

I'm charged with keeping the rest of the staff immaculate and fragrant, and if I can fit it in, the various forums ticking over nicely.

Class 👍

Last edited:
Well for one you said it was nothing to do with death certificates when the figure that you used as the thread title was literally taken from death certificates. Misinformation right there - parroting figures that you didn't even understand yourself.
Deary me. Seriously? *This* is the misinformation?:)

Today at 6:42 PM, Frijj: - “I’m staggered this thread still exists when it is chocka with misinformation”
Today at 7:16 PM, Moi: - “The thread’s got nowt to do with death certificates man”

So, the evidence of of misinformation that Frijj (aka ‘The Man With Authority’) was referring to at 6:42 pm, is a comment I made (which is not ‘misinformation’ anyway), 34 minutes after his ‘misinformation’ post at 7:16!

Every single poster on this thread hoying around accusations that the original posting was ‘misinformation’ or ‘lies’ have *themselves* been found out to have been lying / spreading misinformation! Honestly man, it’s hilarious.:)

Moderators would be better served addressing the blatant misinformation / lies being exhibited by certain contributors to this thread rather than trolling back through the posting history of a contributor they disagree with & then chipping in with ad-hominem pejorative descriptions of that poster.
That's just noise.

Please try to keep your comments at least vaguely relevant to the topic in hand.

Thank you.
What relevance do have my opinions on Anthropogenic Global Warming have to do with 'the topic in hand' here?

Last edited:
Deary me. Seriously? *This* is the misinformation?:)

Today at 6:42 PM, Frijj: - “I’m staggered this thread still exists when it is chocka with misinformation”
Today at 7:16 PM, Moi: - “The thread’s got nowt to do with death certificates man”

So, the evidence of of misinformation that Frijj (aka ‘The Man With Authority’) was referring to at 6:42 pm, is a comment I made (which is not ‘misinformation’ anyway), 34 minutes after his ‘misinformation’ post at 7:16!

Every single poster on this thread hoying around accusations that the original posting was ‘misinformation’ or ‘lies’ have *themselves* been found out to have been lying / spreading misinformation! Honestly man, it’s hilarious.:)

Moderators would be better served addressing the blatant misinformation / lies being exhibited by certain contributors to this thread rather than trolling back through the posting history of a contributor they disagree with & then chipping in with ad-hominem pejorative descriptions of that poster.

What relevance do have my opinions on Anthropogenic Global Warming have to do with 'the topic in hand' here?

You didn’t even know what the 17k figure meant but we’re happy to post it, we all know what you THOUGHT it meant, and you do have form for posting misinformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back