Status
Not open for further replies.
It is clear cut. It couldn’t be any ‘clearer cut’ Do u no speekee Dee eenglish? *I’m* not saying anything. I’m simply quoting ONS figures. I’m not lying, I’m quoting ONS. I don’t know why ur spouting this nonsense , methinks ur defensiveness & ‘crassness’, to coin a phrase popliar on this thread, indicates u have an axe to grind.

What u on about? I’ve done better than a link. I’ve posted what they said.
App Opp parent my this isn’t ‘crass’ . Go figure.
Dear me! :lol:

Incorrectly used that’s for sure.

Dearie me. Look, if u want to believe ONS figures are a lie then go right ahead. That clear cut enough for u?
:lol: Floundering. They aren't a lie at all. Your post was a lie though.

What's clear cut?

Reactions: 42
Between March 2020 & March 2021 roughly 150k died from covid (give or take)

150k x 10 = 1.5m
500k die each year = 1.5m/3
Ahhhh ur using ur own death ‘from’ figures. Not really what this thread’s about old fellow.
:lol: Floundering. They aren't a lie at all. Your post was a lie though.

What's clear cut?
God talk about flogging a dead horse. I’ll try one last time. What was untrue about the original post

Last edited:
Ahhhh ur using ur own death ‘from’ figures. Not really what this thread’s about old fellow.

God talk about flogging a dead horse. I’ll try one last time. What was untrue about the original post
Total deaths of people without underlying causes is not 17371, it's more, the figure you gave is from 2020.

What's clear cut?

Nope, I'm using the government's that have covid on the death certificate.

The thread is about you taking a stat, then you misinterpreting it to suit your agenda. Then you being called out on your misinformation.

UK Office for National Statistics @ONS Freedom of Information request:

TOTAL deaths in England & Wales from COVID-19 with NO OTHER UNDERLYING CAUSES

How many deaths in uk in total without underlying conditions?

Total deaths of people without underlying causes is not 17371, it's more, the figure you gave is from 2020.

What's clear cut?
“God talk about flogging a dead horse. I’ll try one last time. What was untrue about the original post“
Put up, or stfu
You know exactly what subtext and other posters have called you out for it. Skeptic, denier, idiot or liar, one or more of those descriptors fits you like a glove.
What a nasty individual u sound. Wind ur neck in.
‘Keep it civil folks’...
How many deaths in uk in total without underlying conditions?
I don’t know. There were 17,371
total deaths in England & Wales from COVID-19 with NO OTHER UNDERLYING CAUSES though.
Nope, I'm using the government's that have covid on the death certificate.

The thread is about you taking a stat, then you misinterpreting it to suit your agenda. Then you being called out on your misinformation.
What misinterpretation?

Last edited:
“God talk about flogging a dead horse. I’ll try one last time. What was untrue about the original post“
Put up, or stfu
He’s told you…you said 17,371 deaths from covid with no underlying causes but you’ve actually only given the 2020 number and completely excluded 2021. That makes what you said untrue.

Put up, or stfu

‘Keep it civil folks’...

total deaths in England & Wales from COVID-19 with NO OTHER UNDERLYING CAUSES though.

What misinterpretation?

It’s difficult to understand context with any comparisons though.

Put up, or stfu

‘Keep it civil folks’...

What misinterpretation?
This one

And

Where you're trying to make out people with underlying conditions haven't died from covid.

This one

And

Where you're trying to make out people with underlying conditions haven't died from covid.
I don’t think he’s saying they didn’t die, more that it doesn’t matter. :confused:

To me it reads like he's saying they died from their underlying condition rather than covid so shouldn't be included in the death stats
I took it as they were gonna die anyway so fuck em. Neither is exactly a pleasant way of looking at things.

Are you suggesting that it doesn’t matter if people who have other health conditions die? Bit crass don’t you think?
The OP is the messenger...your enemy is the ONS.
What else do you think he’s suggesting? It’s your standard “COVID is being overblown because it’s only killing people who were going to die anyway” post.
I think what he's saying is...how unhealthy are we as a nation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back