Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had benign cancerous lumps, my brother and sister also, big family no cancers...dad made 95 ma 97, never had flu, last cold 1998. kept fit all my lfe, dont drink or smoke, I'm naturally happy (big factor) I look 25 years younger than I am, no erectile problems and I rock on and off stage.

Thanks for the diagonisis, but I'm well fit 👍
😂😂😂😂

FB educated. :cool:
Stop stop me sides me sides
School of Hard Knocks and then onto the University of Life where he’s graduated with first class numpty honours.
Fail.
School of Hard Knocks and then onto the University of Life where he’s graduated with first class numpty honours.
Fail.
No malice or feelings of insignificance here so no need to tax your brain fretting about me.
hmmmm u do come across as having feelings of insignificance mind. U do seem, amongst others on this thread I have to say, as liking a good pile on.
Because he is clearly thick as fuck and doesn't know how to communicate properly or understand what he is trying to talk about.
‘Keep it civil folks’

Last edited:
By Christ, you’re dumb as a post!
That’s incorrect, the total is higher. You presented the total for 2020, completely ignoring the deaths from 2021.
Wrong. And I’m the one ‘dumb as a post’?
"Unable to post links in this day and age."

Sorry. I meant:

"Unable to post LINKS in this daY And age." :cool:
‘kinell, ur obsessed. Change the fuckin record man, these are ONS figures. Believe them or not, it’s up to u.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Fail.

Fail.

hmmmm u do come across as having feelings of insignificance mind. U do seem, amongst others on this thread I have to say, as liking a good pile on.
When someone is wilfully sharing misinformation and it is not through a case of being misguided or not understanding of the facts and it is a deliberate effort to disseminate utter bollocks then, yes, I think you deserve as many people correcting it/you as possible.

Is that civil enough for you? You wibbling imbecile.

Last edited:
Haway then, how up the link to the FOI request/ONS data which shows your numbers are correct.

Edit: I’ve found it myself: Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes - Office for National Statistics

So the numbers are up until the end of Q3 2021.
Oooh well done. So not 2020, then. Liar, liar pants on fire. I think the phrase around these parts is ‘tucked up’?

I won’t hold my breath waiting for u to apologise for being uncivil & spreading misinformation...
Haway then, how up the link to the FOI request/ONS data which shows your numbers are correct.

Edit: I’ve found it myself: Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes - Office for National Statistics

So the numbers are up until the end of Q3 2021.
When someone is wilfully sharing misinformation
When someone is wilfully sharing misinformation and it is not through a case of being misguided or not understanding of the facts and it is a deliberate effort to disseminate utter bollocks then, yes, I think you deserve as many people correcting it/you as possible.

Is that civil enough for you? You wibbling imbecile.
Please point out the ‘misinformation’ Ur accusing me of sharing. As I’ve said before, ‘put up, or stfu’, ‘imbecile’.

Last edited:
Oooh well done. So not 2020, then. Liar, liar pants on fire. I think the phrase around these parts is ‘tucked up’?

I won’t hold my breath waiting for u to apologise for being uncivil & spreading misinformation...
I apologise for calling you dumb as a post. I blame @rudd myself, he’s usually accurate where as you just post shit so I assumed what he said was correct. :lol:

I apologise for calling you dumb as a post. I blame @rudd myself, he’s usually accurate where as you just post shit so I assumed what he said was correct. :lol:
The FOI request you've posted only comes to 13597 and looks like it's answering a slightly different question?

The official data from

Says there was 17318 deaths due to covid with no pre-existing conditions in 2020 in England with a further 1508 in Wales. I might have been hasty saying Floyd was quoting 2020 figures but it doesn't appear he knows what he's quoting (He'll avoid my next question with some more wibble or say I'm being rude)

For the fourth time @Floyd what's clear cut?

Still lying & being uncivil. Ur an Ignoramus & an embarrassment.
What lies are in the post you quoted?
The FOI request you've posted only comes to 13597 and looks like it's answering a slightly different question?

The official data from

Says there was 17318 deaths due to covid with no pre-existing conditions in 2020 in England with a further 1508 in Wales. I might have been hasty saying Floyd was quoting 2020 figures but it doesn't appear he knows what he's quoting (He'll avoid my next question with some more wibble or say I'm being rude)

For the fourth time @Floyd what's clear cut?
The FOI I posted adds up to 17371 (just double checked) but I can’t disagree Floyd doesn’t know what the figure means.

Last edited:

The FOI I posted adds up to 17371 (just double checked) but I can’t disagree Floyd doesn’t know what the figure means.
Ah sorry, was just adding the 65 and over up, my apologies.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Can't even add up

'but, but, but...' The peculiar rasping sound one can hear is the straws rudd is frantically grasping

Christ. Talk about having a mare. Ur a very silly sausage aren't u?
No mate. I've fucked up. I can admit that and have done on numerous other threads recently.. That's why I'm off work at the moment.

What's clear cut?

"you just post shit" Its been demonstrably proven (& accepted by urself seemingly,) that my figures were spot on. Now give up & stop embarrassing urself.
What's clear cut?
I've told u twice.

What's also clear cut is u, & others of ur ilk on this thread, are, at best, embarrassingly silly but are, in fact most likely, common or garden liars.

Last edited:
"you just post shit" Its been demonstrably proven (& accepted by urself seemingly,) that my figures were spot on. Now give up & stop embarrassing urself.

I've told u twice.

What's also clear cut is u, & others of ur ilk on this thread, are, at best, embarrassingly silly but are, in fact most likely, common or garden liars.
I've admitted my mistake. I've added up incorrectly.
You've posted numbers, insults and vague nonsense.

What's clear cut? At least have the conviction of your ideas to say what you mean, otherwise you look like a pathetic weak little man.

Reactions: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back