Status
Not open for further replies.
I've admitted my mistake. I've added up incorrectly.
You've posted numbers, insults and vague nonsense.

What's clear cut? At least have the conviction of your ideas to say what you mean, otherwise you look like a pathetic weak little man.
I’ve also admitted my mistake.

@Floyd one simple question for you…what do you think the numbers in your OP mean? What’s the significance?
"you just post shit" Its been demonstrably proven (& accepted by urself seemingly,) that my figures were spot on. Now give up & stop embarrassing urself.
The numbers are correct, I agree with you. When I said you post shit that’s not what I meant.

UK Office for National Statistics @ONS Freedom of Information request:

TOTAL deaths in England & Wales from COVID-19 with NO OTHER UNDERLYING CAUSES

Clearly you do not understand what these figures mean, how the prevalence of long-term conditions varies by age and how the mortality risk profile for COVID-19 is patterned. I'm staggered this thread still exists when it is chocka with misinformation from people with a proven track record of spreading misinformation.

Being hit by a bus is death by covid with underlying conditions

No, it isn't. As with a large number of threads started by a certain group of posters on this sub-forum, there is wilful ignorance of how death certificates work, and a lot of twisting of the truth to support a distorted conclusion. You're mixing up what the registry office count as an official cause of death, with the Department of Health and Social Care's count of the number of people who have died with COVID.

Clearly you do not understand what these figures mean, how the prevalence of long-term conditions varies by age and how the mortality risk profile for COVID-19 is patterned. I'm staggered this thread still exists when it is chocka with misinformation from people with a proven track record of spreading misinformation.

No, it isn't. As with a large number of threads started by a certain group of posters on this sub-forum, there is wilful ignorance of how death certificates work, and a lot of twisting of the truth to support a distorted conclusion. You're mixing up what the registry office count as an official cause of death, with the Department of Health and Social Care's count of the number of people who have died with COVID.
Pleased you’re back. The man who with authority can blow these wibblers clean out of the water.

“there is wilful ignorance of how death certificates work”. What u blathering on about? Are u the numpty who keeps spouting off about death certificates? The thread’s got nowt to do with death certificates man. Be quiet.

“chocka with misinformation” Please point us to the misinformation (It’s nowt to do with the Figures just being from 2020 btw 😀)

Last edited:
F**k me bro, it's Frijj, not the cavalry :D
For someone as delusional as you are it won’t make a blind bit of difference, you’ll just keep polluting the board with the shite you spew as usual. For those who can recognise the worth of someone who actually knows what he’s talking about it’s good to see him back so he can dismantle the bollocks with facts.

For someone as delusional as you are it won’t make a blind bit of difference, you’ll just keep polluting the board with the shite you spew as usual. For those who can recognise the worth of someone who actually knows what he’s talking about it’s good to see him back so he can dismantle the bollocks with facts.
Nothing the filling clerk can find or say will make any difference to my life, or the lives of the majority of posters that don't give a f**k.

ps. I might be Oldie...hope that gives you a semi :D

Nothing the filling clerk can find or say will make any difference to my life, or the lives of the majority of posters that don't give a f**k.

ps. I might be Oldie...hope that gives you a semi :D
It is the same person as oldie but they have altered their posting style as to not be rumbled. Who else would appear chatting covid related shite (just as he was banned for mocking people who had died of covid) 17 hours a day.

It is the same person as oldie but they have altered their posting style as to not be rumbled. Who else would appear chatting covid related shite (just as he was banned for mocking people who had died of covid) 17 hours a day.
This knacker seems less can or stubby fueled though.
You started it by removing your spine :D

Not just this thread...you need to get out more mate👍
Like I said, you’re delusional.

For your information @Floyd is a past climate change denier who has previously admitted posting his opinions simply to get a reaction.

He now appears to have moved his focus on to Covid.

You may wish to take this information into consideration when replying to his posts.
Who the fcuk’s this? The big brother? ‘Climate change denier’ 😀😀😀 ‘kinell, up ur game bobby lad. U can start by playing the ball not the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back