What size TV do you have in your living room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do very little in the front room other than slouch about watching telly fondling my balls, so the bigger the better for me

52 inch downstairs but 130 inch in bedroom (HD projector). It is a bit OTT for most but I love tv and spend my money on electricals rather than going out every weekend.

We've got a 36 inch HD in ours but it seems tiny. You can get decent 55 inch ones for around £800-£1k and I reckon its about time I got out the 1990s and moved into the present.
42". Just a nice size for our room. out bigger would look stupid

Do people really have TVs in the bedroom?
Aye being a bone idle insomniac is a barsteward. too wired to sleep but too lazy to get up and go downstairs so a telly is a must:lol:

42" sony bravia android smart tv. The Mrs won't have a larger one as it's on the wall via a bracket and bigger gets in way.
Got the old front room 32" in my loft / man cave & literally in last hour I've moved the ps4 up there for first time ever (cos sick as fuck I couldn't use it till family went to bed!) And gotta admit there is the downside that it just isn't the same on a smaller tv after all this time :(:lol:

Can't be arsed reading thru it.
So who has the bragging rights for the biggest and the best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back