What size TV do you have in your living room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me it depends where you position it in the room. Massive tellys look shit in a corner unless the room is enourmous. If it's flat/mounted against the middle of a wall in a decent sized room it looks ok.

39" but it's about 7/8 year old so has a thick bezel all the way round. We also bought it when we lived somewhere else with a smaller living room.

Could do with a bigger one (TV), I'd be going for high 40s / low 50s.

55 incher. Big room so looks fine. It's an LG about three years old. Nothing flash but great picture and ok sound. Really need surround or a bar for it though.

Sounds like a 48-50 (may stretch to 55) is going to be the one as people note above, anything bigger like a 60/65 would probably be too big for the room. Also as stated above imagine the smut on a screen that big..... Cant wait for the missus to take the bairns out.

Also reckon when the bairn gets his xbox on playing him at FIFA and Madden will be class too.

Films and football also class.

Mine is bang in the middle of that at 49. I like the size but doing the hand test thing the screen is too large for where it is and from where I sit.

For me it depends where you position it in the room. Massive tellys look shit in a corner unless the room is enourmous. If it's flat/mounted against the middle of a wall in a decent sized room it looks ok.

Hate them on the wall mate - just can't get away with it

55 for me. I can't believe how cheap they are nowadays. Mine was like US$500. Those clunky big screens in the 1990's cost at least double that.

39" panny.

49" 4k in the bedroom, keep meaning to swap them around but need a bigger stand thing downstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back