What size TV do you have in your living room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like a 48-50 (may stretch to 55) is going to be the one as people note above, anything bigger like a 60/65 would probably be too big for the room. Also as stated above imagine the smut on a screen that big..... Cant wait for the missus to take the bairns out.

Also reckon when the bairn gets his xbox on playing him at FIFA and Madden will be class too.

Films and football also class.

Last edited:
Can't understand why anyone would watch things on a laptop or tablet instead of a big telly.
I think @Sneech has watched all of GoT on his tablet. Something with epic production values like that and you go and ruin it by watching on tiny screen.
I miss @Sneech and @the wench . They used to put some perspective on your madness. I haven't watched GoT at all but I'm really hoping I can suddenly just spend a month watching it.

Can't understand why anyone would watch things on a laptop or tablet instead of a big telly.
I think @Sneech has watched all of GoT on his tablet. Something with epic production values like that and you go and ruin it by watching on tiny screen.

The screens git massive though when it's right in front of your face.

I miss @Sneech and @the wench . They used to put some perspective on your madness. I haven't watched GoT at all but I'm really hoping I can suddenly just spend a month watching it.

Here I am :cool:

I did it all up to S6 in a month of so, sometimes I was watching 3 or 4 a night at 4am and up for work in the morning.

We've got a 36 inch HD in ours but it seems tiny. You can get decent 55 inch ones for around £800-£1k and I reckon its about time I got out the 1990s and moved into the present.
37 Sony bravia,about 8 years old.Did my homework before buying it and people do mention the picture quality.A cheap big telly is exactly that.No guarantee whether its any good of a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back