What happens when the Queen kicks the bucket?

If the shops shut for even a single day there will be a worldwide toilet roll shortage when all the fuckwits buy it.

It will be a sad, sad day when she goes.
Hopefully she will have the respect she deserves, and the moaning phuckers who have whinged like feck about her husband's death, will have a word with themselves.
That's exactly the kind of post that sums up my opposition to the monarchy. Your opinion is only your opinion, but you seem to be insisting that anyone who doesn't share your view can just fuck off. Personally I don't feel sad, or anything at all. She's a stranger to me, means absolutely nowt. There are millions of people who feel the same way, but if we express our views, no matter how rationally, we are howled down by the forelock tugging brigade. They are a hugely divisive institution, whether you like them or not.

What if I don't respect them? What if I despise the institution of monarchy and believe the queen to be a nasty old bitch? Should I still show respect? Not everyone is worthy of respect.
see now you have shot your bolt there pal, In a previous post you said 'she's a stranger to me, means absolutely nowt.' Then went on to say ' but if we express our views, no matter how rationally'

Calling a stranger a nasty old bitch even though you self proclaimed that she means nowt to you, is not a rational view.

You are full of hate for something just for the sake of it or because you think it makes you contrary or whatever, but you sure as shite arnt making a rational view. In fact you are contradicting yourself in the space of 3 posts

No skin off my nose like, you crack on. Im sure the queen thinks very highly of you however which is hilarious. Enjoy
Years, decades in fact.
There are still GR and even VR post boxes about to this day.
Yeah we have a VR in our Village

Last edited:
The faux grief for Diana is a good starting point as to what it’s going to be like.

media telling the whole world how every subject in the commonwealth adored her.

I’ll avoid all live tv, news and radio for a few weeks.
I don't think it will. I hope the old dear gets the respect she deserves but I doubt there will be emotional diarrhea from most of the public.

There will be some over the top stuff done because there will be protocols that haven't changed for 70 years since the last death of a monarch.

see now you have shot your bolt there pal, In a previous post you said 'she's a stranger to me, means absolutely nowt.' Then went on to say ' but if we express our views, no matter how rationally'

Calling a stranger a nasty old bitch even though you self proclaimed that she means nowt to you, is not a rational view.

You are full of hate for something just for the sake of it or because you think it makes you contrary or whatever, but you sure as shite arnt making a rational view. In fact you are contradicting yourself in the space of 3 posts

No skin off my nose like, you crack on. Im sure the queen thinks very highly of you however which is hilarious. Enjoy

Yeah we have a VR in our Village
Even a stranger can be a nasty old bitch. Have to say that just about everything I've read about her and seen makes me think she is one. I'm sure you have opinions on people you've never met. Politicians, celebrities, etc. Let's not forget she is helping her son to avoid questioning on sex offences too. Aye, she's lovely though.

Even a stranger can be a nasty old bitch. Have to say that just about everything I've read about her and seen makes me think she is one. I'm sure you have opinions on people you've never met. Politicians, celebrities, etc. Let's not forget she is helping her son to avoid questioning on sex offences too. Aye, she's lovely though.

Everything that I read from you makes me think that you are a nasty old bitch too (regardless of your actual gender). It may or may not be true. But I can’t point to a single example where the Queen has behaved like a nasty old bitch, whereas as you have a surfeit of examples. Hmm...

Back